Chapter 13

Emilys POV

I stood there not knowing what to do. I had a shocked look and fear in my eyes. He has not seen me get. I quickly shuffled into the bathroom and closed the door. I locked it and say on the toilet hypervenalating. "Emily? Are you ok?" "uh yea...I'm fine!!!" I started quickly getting dressed. "Oh I see....you were naked." I could feel a smirk starting to spread on his lips.

"You know, you don't have to ashamed." he was right but he had never seen me naked. "We've been together for year Emily it is fine" he was right. I stopped getting dressed. I undressed Since I had to get in the shower anyways. I unlocked the door and he came in.

"Are you alright" I had my head down as he locked the door and said that. "Yea..." he lifted up my chin and said, "I have to shower Emily" I looked up and stood in the position where I'm slanted and my hands are on my hips, "I was going to shower first!!!" he laughed and said, "how about we shower together" I was a little shocked but nodded my head and a smile formed on my lips.

He undressed and we stepped in the shower together. I was about to start scrubbing myself but he grabbed my hand slightly.

"Wait, can I?" I looked up and him and bit my lip. But I proceeded to nod my head and he smiled at me.

It was not a perv smile either, it was warm-thankyou smile.

He washed my every part of me and I washed him after. When we stepped out he dried me off and proceeded to put a towel on himself to.

After we walked out I immediately got in bed. I was exhausted and hopefully we could have our romance tonight Since so far everything was going good. I would rather loose it to Leo than anyone ever. I pulled the covers up and after he tried his hair he got under with me.

I shifted so that I was facing him and he did the same thing. He started messing with hair and I chuckled. I went in to kiss him but he surprised me by grabbing my waist and shifting me under him. I gasped and put my hand on chest with a dramatic face.

We shared a laugh and he started kissing me again. He started touching me and we got in the mood.

I woke up facing Leo. He looked so peaceful while sleeping. I was just staring at him for second before I started getting up. "Aww I was waiting for a kiss" I turned around scared and saw him awake. I hit him with my pillow. "Ah ah ah, that's mean." he grabbed my waist and pulled me into a kiss. I pulled away and hit him, then I got up to get dressed.

I wore a purple skirt and a white crop top that said 'got it all' in purple. Most of my outfits are all matching. I put on white shiny boots that went up to my knees. "Wow you look amazing!" He said with wide eyes. I smiled at him and bowed as I walked out.

"So did you guys do the nasty???" Alisa came out smiling and looked excited. "How did you know!?!?!" I did not understand. "Please girl when it comes to guys I'm all ears, even in my sleep." we shared a laugh and Maya came down. "What's so funny" she was confused.

"Me and Leo had are...fun, last night" I said a little emmbarest that they both knew.

Alisa started doing a happy dance and Maya came over and hugged me and said, "you did the right thing" she comforted me until Leo came down. "What's with Alisa?" He looked at her like she was crazy. Everyone looked up and Alisa stopped dancing and we stood there and stared at Leo. "Nothing!" we all said in unison and started laughing. Leo shook his head and walked to the kitchen.

Beep.

A text from my phone. I turned on my phone and looked at the text.

Ethan: well, Alisa seems happy, she always was the type to get excited about sex. Maybe I should get both of you >:)

I froze and threw my phone after. Maya and Alisa looked at me and Leo came from the kitchen worried.

"What's wrong Emily!?" eveyone came to me. I pointed to my phone on the ground and Alisa picked it up. She turned it on and jumped and backed away. "Alisa...I'm sorry, you should both have seen it." I said hugging her. "No, imbglad I know now" she said and walked to her room. I ran after her.

Leo's POV

I heard a bang and ran to the living room. "Are you Ok?!?" I asked Emily and ran to her. Alisa and Maya also followed. She pointed to her phone and Alisa picked it up. As soon as she turned it on and read something she jumped back and dropped it.

"I'm sorry Alisa you should not have seen!" Emily hugged her. "No, I'm glad I know now" was all Alisa said until she walked into her room and Emily followed.

I shared a glance with Maya until she picked up the phone. She put her hand over her mouth and gasped. She gave me the phone and I read the text from Ethan.

I started fuming and stomped in front of Alisas door and pounded on it. "I only want Emily here!" Alisa was so stubborn. "Emily open the f*cking door!" I screamed. I heard a couple gasped until I heard Emily.

"No way mister your not going to yell at me while I'm simply comforting my best friend!" she yelled back.

I sighed. "I did not mean to yell, in sorry" I said feeling bad. I heard a couple mummblings until until the door opened. I kissed Emily and she brought me to Alisas bed. "Thank you Alisa" I said. She nodded her head.

"You don't take Ethan text like I'm a sex addict so you?" she looked up at me. I shook my head, "I don't believe anything Ethan says." Emily smiled and hugged Alisa again. Maya finally came in and joined us.

Emily's POV

Ethan you are devious...

______________________

A/N: Wow Ethan is devious isn't he?! He is going to take Alisa to. I hope this chapter did not upset anyone...

Lots of love and jelly donuts!!!