Pain

Emily's POV

I heard my alarm off.

Beep
Beep
Beep

I turned it off and trudged into my bathroom. I put on some lip gloss and blush and got on an outfit. The outfit consisted of black skinny jeans, a beige loose cotton blouse and some brownish-beige uggs. (Uggs are really cute soft boots look them up!) To top it off I put on a sweatshirt and sweatpants over this.  You may be wondering why would I hide such a beautiful outfit...I will need these when I head to school. I get bullied a lot and i will need something to cover up, the less attention I attract the better. I head off to Leo's apartment I remembered the address when I left the first I was there and he offered the job. When I walked in nobody was in here. It was very silent. I thought there would be like 50 maids but I was wrong, I don't even thing Leo is awake yet. I walked over to the kitchen and looked in his cabnets for the right coffe beans. I saw american, italian, farm fresh and many others but not the right one. Luckly I brought a baggy of my own. After I made his coffee I sat down on the couch and looked at the clock. I had gotten here at 5:00 it is now 5:39.

I decided to walk around the house. I opened many doors but one door caught my eye. It said "fluffers" all I could think was maybe he had a bunny or something. I walked in and immediately felt tired. I sat down and noticed every where there cotton. I layyed my eyes shut and enjoyed my self. Soon I was off in dreamland...

Leo's POV

She got here at 5:00 I watched her make the coffe and sit down and wait. She waited and waited. At 5:39 she started looking into rooms. While I was watching the big screen in my room I got ready for a shower. It turned the big screen in the bathroom and continued watching everything she did. She walked into my cotton room. I chuckled knowing she would be out and I was right. I was ready for my coffee.

Emily's POV

"Wake up don't you have school?" I woke up and saw Leo looking at me. "Yes"I quickly got up and ran to get my things. I was almost at the door when I heard, "wait aren't you forgetting something" I turned around to see Leo holding up $400. "Um why $400 I thought you said $300 ." I asked. "It is a curtousy (nice gesture) for being here on time and because it is your first day." I nodded and ran out with the money. "WAIT WAAAAAIT" ugh I missed the bus. "Need a ride?" I turned around and saw Leo. "Please?" I asked. He lead me towards his car. "I go to Winter High" I said. He started driving and sooner than expexted we were there. "Um aren't you gonna go now?" I asked and raised my eyebrows. "Yes of course" I started walking towards the front of the school again. "Hey looser cat got your tonghe?" the hottest and meanest boy walked over and pushed my stuff out of my hand. "Wow great move, why don't you go f*ck yourself." I could not believe I had said that I instantly regretted it. "Oh your gonna get it punk!!" I ran,outside and searched for Leo's car. It was no where in sight. Ethan came over and punched me in the gut multiple times. "S-stop!!! It h-hurts!!!" I screamed in pain. He then took his fist and aimed for my jaw. I screamed in agony. "STOPPPPPPP PLEASE IM SORRY JUST STOPPP!!!!!" He kicked my face multiple times and then once in the gut before leaving. I sat there helpless as he left. I managed to get up. I grabbed my bag and slipped on my sweat shirt and sweat pants. During lunch I saw Ethan again. He mouthed "get in the closet" I did as told and 3 minutes later he came in. "Time for your daily beating" he said with a smirk. "But you got me earlier why again" ."because earlier,you were mean and,you desereved it you whore!!!"he aimed for my legs first. He kicked my legs and I fell to the ground face first. He then grabbed me by my hair and punched me in the face. I screamed as my already bruised body just got blacker. He just laughed "you are stupid b*tch who deserves NOTHING you need to be in a cage and get shocked by lightning!!!!" "YOU ARE A STUPID BITCH WHO THINKS SHE IS ALL COOL BUT REALLY YOUR A USELESS WHORE!!!" He kicked me in the stomach and in the face. He grabbed my sweatshirt and shirt and pulled it up. He took out a switch blade and barely but able to make blood cut a line in my stomach. He grabbed me by my hair and pushed me to the wall and dropped me. Then he left.
I put my shirt and sweatshirt back where it was and walked home. I was aloud to skip because I did very well. The teachers gave me that pernission. Like a job they allowed me 5 days every month that can be used as my days. I took my first today. I ran up to my room and into my bathroom. I pulled up my shirt and and looked at my stomach. "I'm so ugly" I whispered to myself. He was roght, Etna was right. I'm a useless whore. That's why my foster parents left me. There son tried to rape me and he said I hurt him. It was true. I kicked him where it hurt most and ran out. The only reason he wanted me was because I'm a whore and he is a player. I'm a whore I'm a b*tch I'm useless. I'm all the things. I left the bathroom and went to sleep.

The next day I got up and put on a sweat shirt and sweat pants. I also put on extra makeup to hide my ugly bruised face. I took the bus and and got to Leo's house. When I walked in he was still sleeping. I made his coffee and went to the bathroom. I checked myself again.  I washed off the makeup and look at my face and body. I started crying. "Why did it have to be me!"I was loud enough to rant but quiet enough not to wake Leo. I examined myself more. I started crying more because I knew today was going to hurt more. I did not have bruises until yesterday because we were on spring break. I had time to heal. "It is going to hurt so much today"I said to no one. " so much" I did not relize that 48 mins have,gone by and it was now 5:30.

Leo's POV

I got up and turned on my big screen. She got in and she was wearing something very different from yesterday. She had a nice outfit yesterday. Today she just has a guys sweat suit on. Baggy sweat shirt and baggy sweat pants. She started towards the bathroom. I was about to turn off the big screen but i,noticed she was just using the mirror. I got in the shower while watching. She pulled up her shirt and I was in awe. She was covered in black purple and blue and a long slash mark from a knife. Then she wiped what I'm guessing is makup off her face. O could not believe me eyes! Her face was covered in bruises and scars and cuts! "No emily!" "who did this to you..." she started talking. She called herself ugly and said she's a whore. She said she said Ethan was right she is a whore a b*tch and useless. She explained why she was a whore and my fist balled up on anger. I was gonna need more than one cup of coffee!

Emily's POV

I reaplied my makeup and went downstairs. Leo got up and came downstairs. He started walking towards me and his eyes were full of anger. "Did I mess up the coffee?" he ignored me and kept walking. "Who did this to you!!!"

-----------------------------------  
Authors note: hahaha ):D cliff hanger!!! I'm just kidding you little jelly donouts by the time you read this chapter 3will be done in working on it right after!!!
Lots of love and jelly donouts!!!