Chapter 12 part 1

I showed Maya and Alisa. "We need to get you out of here...I almost died after" Maya said. Then I remembered that she was raped by him. "Yea but you were younger..." I was hoping she would remember that and comfort me. "Yea but he is very ruff and if I did not get to the hospital I would have died." I was scared out of my mind. "First you need to tell Leo" Alisa chimed in. "Let's go!" We went to Alisas car and drove to my house.

"LEO!?!?!?" No answer. "He must be at his house I will call him." I said. They nodded and I called him. "Hey Emily!" "Leo you need to come home to me NOW!" "OK I'm on my way!" I hung up. "OK he is coming." I told the girls. 

About 15 minutes later Leo came. "What's wrong Emily!?" he came running towards me while I was cryibg. Alisa  have him my phone and he looked at the text. His eyes went wide. "Don't worry Emily were all here to protect you..." he tried comforting me but it was no use. "Leo what if he really does find me..." I was so scared. "Hey what if Leo took us all on a trip for a year or to." Alisa suggested. I looked at her. "Great idea...!" I started smiling and looked up at Leo. He nodded confirming it was fine with him. "Well let's start packing!!!"Maya said and jumped up. Things were getting better...

Mayas POV

I walked over to Leo while Alias was helping Emily get packed and ready. "Leo...you need to take away her virginity...with her permission of course..." he looked at me like I was crazy. "What why!?" I started getting nervous and twisting my fingers around...he does not know Ethan is my brother and has raped me. "Well..." I started buttheads footsteps. "I'll tell you on the plane." I continued. With that I walked out and saw the girls walking towards me.

"Hey!"I said. "What were you doing in Leo's room?" Emily asked like she was getting suspicous. "Seriously dontbwotry Emie im still dating Veto and I'm your best friend AND Leo would not do that to you." she looked relieved but embarresed.

We docked the plane that lead us to England

"Ok Leo and Emily, me and Maya!" Alisa said. We all got in our seats but made sure Leo and I were notbtowards the window so I could talk to him. After a couple of hours Alisa and Emily were finally out. "Leo...I'm Egg and little sister..." he looked at me weirdly but then said something. "I'm very sorry...does Emily know?" I nodded my head yes. "Ok...but What does that have to do with taking her virginity." he asked. I looked at him sympathecticly, "when Ethan raped me...he was very ruff...if I did not make it to the hostipal, at that age I would have died. And at her age it would hurt A LOT and she would feel VERY sorry after if it was her virginity..." i felt so bad for Emily. Leo looked like he was about to cry. "Well that's why were on the plane leaving for a couple years but if you think so...ill try." he said. "I'll talk to her about it to" I said hoping that would make things easier. He nodded his head and soon we were both asleep.

____________________________

A/N: Hey guys I know it has been a while since I updated. I am going to update again since I know how short this chapter is.

Lots of love and jelly donuts!!!