Chapter 5

Emilys POV

"So sweety, why does your Leo friend look so familiar?" My new mom said. "oh i totally forgot to tell you! He is Leo Boytnas!" I said smiling while eating my eggs. Mom dropped her fork. "REALLY!?!?!" She said. "yea! actually he is sort of my boss. See when i had to leave my other job because my boss died he offered me a job of being his Barista! All i have to do is get up in the morning, make him coffee and im done! I get the rest of the day to myself! And the best part is he gives $300 a day for it! That means we will get a new house a lot sooner!!!" I said with excitement. "Oh sweety no it is OK your father and I can handle the house" She said. "I know but, now that im not in the orphanage i don't need the money anymore! See i have been getting straight A's since i was in 2nd grade! So i actually get to go to collage for free!" I was very happy to have a loving and caring family! "well honey that is very nice but you should use it to get a car and new clothes or decorate your room!" she said nicely again. "OK, But i will use left overs top help, please! i want to!" I said. "well OK if it is what you want!" 

I was up in my room with Austin. Leo had to go to a business meeting. "So Austin, um about what happened a few days ago i-" He cut me off. "Emie don't! I only want you safe and i know you only did that to protect me but that makes me feel stupid, like...like i can't protect you!" he sounded pretty annoyed and even a little hurt. "your right...it is just i don't like to see you get hurt! But i totally understand!" And i was not lying either. I DID understand i just didn't like it... Austin and I started cuddling and talking ourselves. Soon i was asleep. 

                                                                             Leos POV

I walked inside and told her mother i was going up to see her. When i walked in my heart sank. I saw her and Austin cuddling and sleeping together. Yea they had all clothes on, and they were no in the covers, but it made me so...so jealous! I left her a note saying //: I understand you have feelings for Austin. As of now you are released and no longer m barista. Here is your check for 4 weeks. I hope you have a good life with your boyfriend. Love Leo ://

                                                                        Emilys POV

When i woke up i saw Leos note and m heart sank. I texted him many times and called him. He never answered me. I decided to send him the money back with a note in it. It read, //: It is not what you think, if you saw us asleep cuddling i understand why you thought that but lemme explain while you were gone we got in a small fight so we decided to talk and i started getting cold but it was felt wrong to use the comforter without him getting anything so while we talked he cuddled me. While we were talking we started telling each other secrets. Austin is NOT boyfriend Leo he is gay! We are just friends! I told Austin a secret in return...if you don't get what it is you will find out when it is time. Please forgive me i had just found out so i had no  time to warn you. Love, your Emie :// I hope he would read it and understand and answer my calls and texts. The secret i shared with Austin was that i actually liked Leo. All i can do his hope until something happens.

After a couple of days i lost all hope of Leo answering me. "Emily is everything all right in there sweety?" My mom asked. "uh-no mom im fine" i lied. She did not buy it. "Well i think something IS wrong because i have only seen Austin around...are you guys dating!?!?!" She asked with shock. "what!? No no mom Austin is gay!" I started laughing. It was the first time i laughed in 3 days. "oh honey ha ha you scared me! i mean i know your old enough i just don't want secrets" "i know mom!" I said.  Later that day i got a text from Leo FINALLY!