Chapter 7

Leos POV

When i heard her say she does think Ethan is done with her I really was not surprised. I mean seriously he gave her the handkerchief he probably used to get HER blood OFF HIM. She did not beat him up! The part that made me even angrier was when he asked her for a kiss. I mean it turned out good for me i was furious at him! Her parents left and her and Austin fell asleep. I heard a beep on her phone. I know it would be bad to snoop but i could not help it. I was just going to see who it was from. 

Ethan: Hey baby i had fun the other night wanna come back ;)

I was furious!!! i CAN'T believe she hung out with him!!! I bet she lied about going out with Austin on Friday!!! I walked out and went to his house. It was only a couple of houses down so it was easy. I banged on the door. Someone i did not know opened it. "What the hell dude it is like 2:00 in the morning!" They said. "I need to speak to Ethan!" I said angrily. Every second that went by my blood was boiling up. Ethan came out and was shocked to see me. I punched him in the face.

Emilys POV

I woke up and did not see Leo anywhere around. I walked down downstairs but again, no Leo.

I walked into the kitchen to get a drink. He probably just went back home for a business trip or something. That's when i heard yelling from a distance. "what the hell dude get the f*ck out of my face!" That voice sounded familiar...ETHAN!!!

I ran outside and down a couple houses. "OH MY GOD LEO WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!?!?" I saw Ethan on the floor looking up and Leo looking angry as hell. "WHY THE F*CK WOULD YOU HANG OUT WITH HIM EMILY!?!??!?!" Tears swelled up in my eyes. "w-what are y-you t-talking about?" I was so scared right now. "I SAW YOUR PHONE!! YOU GOT A TEXT FROM ETHAN SAYING HE HAD FUN AND WANTED TO HANG OUT AGAIN!!!" I was so confused. "YOU WENT THROUGH MY PHONE!?!?!?! AND EVEN IF I WAS HANGING OUT WITH HIM THAT GIVES YOU NO RIGHT TO HURT HIM LEO!!!!!" I ran passes Leo and went Ethan. Yea he was hella mean but that does not mean he deserves what i got. "Oh my god Ethan im so sorry!!!" I started crying now. "WHAT THE F*CK EMILY WHY ARE STICKING UP FOR HIM HE HURT YOU!!!!" I just looked at him. "Because Leo...YOU WENT THROUGH MY PERSONAL BUSINESS AND DECIDED OFF OF ONE TEXT THAT YOU CAN GO AROUND PUNCHING PEOPLE!!!! HE DOES NOT DESERVE IT I DON'T WANT ANYONE EVER FEELING WHAT I FELT!!!! IT WAS TERRIBLE!!!!!" "i never texted you Emily, Leo chill dude we never hung out! I dont even know where my phone is!!!" That's when Ethans friend came down. "Hey Ethan i accidentally used your phone to text my girlfriend Emilia" "WOAH WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!?!?!" Ethans friend asked. "Emilys boyfriend punched me because he thought we were hanging out." Ethan said. I was still sitting next to Ethan and holding his hand but i was starting to feel sick. "i-i dont f-feel to w-well" I got up and walked to there sink and puked everywhere. The first person over was Ethan then Leo then Ethans friends, now that i think about it i think Ethans friends name is Darren. "Oh my god Emily so im so sorry i assumed!!!" Leo said. I could tell he was feeling pretty bad by now. "It is fine Leo, Ethan let me help you." I got a med kit from under the sink (Darren mouthed where it was) I walked over the Ethan to try and help him. "Ethan oh my god im sorry i did not think was a jealous type. Im so sorry you got hurt because of me." I was crying again. "Emily stop" "what" i asked Ethan. "I hurt you to many times to get your help just go" He seemed to feel bad. "Ethan im he;ping you this is all my fault i-" "Emily please no, I am in a lot of pain and Leo did was punch me...i did so much more to you and your trying to help but i won't allow it. Im fine Emily" I just stared at him. "OK...come on lets go Leo" I walked out without seeing if he was following me but when i got the door i saw he was.

I walked upstairs and Leo followed. "Emily I am so sorry i just thought...well i put your dream and that text and what you said earlier about him not being done...i put it together and got VERY angry." Leo was sympathetic and i did not blame him. I could believe Ethan refused my help though. "It is OK Leo, you had a valid reason for this so i forgive you." I really did forgive him it wasn't a lie. "How did you even know to come out if no one else did after a lot more yelling?" "Well when i woke up you were not here so i thought you left early for a business trip but went i went downstairs for some water i heard yelling." I was really tired. "Leo i love you but im freakishly tired can we just go back to bed????" "yea sure Emily"