Chapter 10

Emilys POV

"STOP GET OFF OF ME!!!" I screamed as he was clutching one of my breasts while kissing my neck. He got up like i asked but only to strip himself. All i could think was how much i wanted Leo to save me. I don't even know where I am. I think I am at Ethans house because it looks like a place someone would live in. While unbuckling his pants i heard a door bell. "If you say anything you will regret it" He said and walked off only shirt-less. "Hey man i heard a girl got kidnapped." A voice said. "Yea...news spreads around fast bro..." Ethan said. He was right. It has been like 1 day. "So wanna hang out i heard the squad was doing polo later." A voice said. "Nah im OK my girlfriend is here." Ethan said. "Seriously dude Alison is a slut she hooked up with like 6 guys last week." A voice said. Glad someone finally agrees. "Well i broke up with her" Ethan said. I was thinking...if i knew for sure Ethans friend would not help Ethan do his dirty deed i would scream...i need to make a decision fast. I decided on screaming. If he was going to help Ethan than i would loose my V-card no matter what. But if he doesn't I will be saved. "HELP!!!! PLEASE HELP ME IM NOT HIS GIRLFRIEND HE IS GOING TO RAPE ME PLEASE HELP ME!!!!" I screamed as much as i could until I heard 2 grunts and heard heavy footsteps. I thought Ethan was going to come in here but instead i saw............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................MY DAD!!! "DADDY!!!" I screamed and he came running over to me. He untied the ropes and picked me up bridal style. When we brought me to the living room i saw Ethan and his friend unconscious and saw Leo and a couple police men with bloody fists. "Leo!" He ran over to my dad and he gave me to him. "It is OK your safe now" He cooed. "Mr. Luria help me with the jacket please." Leo asked. My dad helped Leo take his jacket off and then he put it on me. I forgot i was even naked before that. "Sir you need to take her home we will take care of these to." A police officer said. I got of Leos grip and walked towards Ethans friend. "Wait sir, this man did not do anything he does not know it but he actually saved me, before Ethan could take off his pants this guy came over." I said. I did not anyone going to jail if they did not deserve it. I actually did not even want Ethan going because i have hope of us being friends. I felt my necklace. "come on Leo" I walked into my parents and saw my mom sleeping in the back. I got in next to her and hugged her. She woke up. 'Oh my god Emily are you OK!?!?!?" She hugged super hard. "I am fine now mom, thanks to Leo and daddy" She looked at me with tears of joy and we hugged again. Leo and my dad got in the care and started driving home.