chapter 14

Lol ok so I'm almost addicted to wattpad so as far as remaking a part in chapter 13, I will do that when I get my answer and it will be called chapter 13 remake but it will only be the one part.

____________________________

Emily's POV

After that text Leo has been in top of us 24/7 he also brought a couple guys over to watch us.

"Come here we wanna show you and Alisa something." one of the guys said. "Um what about Maya?" I askrd. "It was her idea. Something about wanting to make you and Alisa feel better." I knew what he was talking about so Alisa and I followed.

"Wait!" I said before reaching the door. "What?" Alisa asked. "Where is Leo we have to ask him first" I said. The guys rolled his eyes and said. "Leo is already out there." I nodded my head and we kept going.

Once we got outside a white,cloth covered my face and I was out cold.

I woke up in a black space and yelled for Alisa. "Alisa!?!?" I tells.d at first there was,no,noise but then. "I'm here Emily!!! I'm next to you!!!" I looked around but it was to dark to see anything.

I heard heavy footsteps and every time it hit the floor I jumped. A light came on and I saw the one and only Ethan. I was scared out of my mind but Alisa and I came up with a plan if this ever happened. We told Leo about it in case he found us. I looked at Alisa and she,nodded her head. "Hello my sweet..." Ethan said walking towards us. "Who me?" We said in unison. He laughed.

"Yes...both of you. You girls are going to have the time of your lives for well...the rest of your lives!" he said smiling. "Well Ethan we dated once so I'm expecting a lot of fun hehe" Alisa said going with part of our plan. "And you know i always loved you Ethan so I'm expecting ing the same treatment!" I said smiling. Ever since that text I wore the heart locket in case we were ever kidnapped so he would think I really do love him.

"Aww I'm finally glad you see my way Emily...but why?" he asked. "I mean I I to agree sooner or later, your so strong and handsom and come up with the best ideas!!!" he said 28th a flirty smile.

"Haha, if you guys keep this up maybe I'll let you put and into my home where we can be...comfortable." he said with a devious smile. "That will be easy our feelings are true and...hungry!" she said eyeing his lower area. She was doing really good with the plan and so was i.

"Well then...let's get to business. Since both of your are so f*cking hot and I can only love you both one way...we're gonna have a three way!" he said smiling.

Alisa has seen me naked and vise versa while trying on clothes and once we kissed when we were drunk...but a three way?!?!

Alisa looked worried. "What's wrong Alisa my sweet?" Ethan asked. She snapped into reality. "Well...if we have a three way we can't enjoy you all to ourselves!" he looked like he was thinking about what she had said. "True...ok I'll do one at a time." he said and went over to Alisa. He untied her and then walked over to me. He untied me and grabbed both our arms and brought us upstairs. "Oh I like this dominance!" Alisa said. "Oh your so strong I can't imagine how it will feel with you!" I said. Alisa and I started giggling but inside we were getting hurt and disgusted. He sat me on the couch.

"Do what you want, don't try escaping it will be useless, Alisa and I will be up here for maybe...2 hours..."he said and walked off with her. She looked back and at me and I have her a sympathetic smile.

I started watching Tv until I ended up dosing off. I woke up to here Ethan moaning and what sounded like Alisa trying not to moan. After there silence. He brought her downstairs and you could clearly see she had blead. I was scared. He grabbed my arm and brought me upstairs. While going up I looked down and her and she starting silently crying. She symptheclticly smiled at me and mouthed, 'expect the worst and hope for the least' I nodded and he brought me to his room.

"All right sexy strip."he said still panting a little. I had to go with out plan so I stripped with a fake smile. He smiled and pushed me into the bed. He was already naked so he did not have to worry. "Wait" he looked up at me and his smile faded. He started getting angry like I pushed him. "Don't tell me to wait you whore!!! I know your looking forward to it!" he screamed and immediately entered me. I screamed because he was not gentle. "Was that a scream of pleasure of do you need to be punished?" he said not stopping. I was in a lot of pain and could not speak so I nodded and mouthed pleasure. He smiled and if even possible went faster. I could feel blood spreading around the sheets and reaching my butt and legs. He started forcefully kissing me. After about to hours of this he stopped. He had reached his high and was panting. How can you go like for 2 hours before reaching your high!!!! He was about to leave but I felt a warm cream spreading. Oh f*ck he did not....

"OH MY GOD ETHAN WHY DIDNT YOU LISTEN TO ME IN THE BEGGINING I WAS GOING TO SAY USE A CONDOM AND NOW YOU JUST RELEASED....INSIDE ME!!!!" He pulled into reality after he heard me. "Oh sh*t in sorry Emie I just got really tired and forgot to leave!" he said and quickly left. I ran to his bathroom and tired whiping it off. It was hard, I may not have gotten it all but I hoped I did.

"Please let me in I said I was sorry!" I ignored him and heard Alisa running upstairs. "What the hell is going on Ethan did you actually forget the condom!!!" Alisa screamed. I opened the door and ran to Alisa. I started crying and she cried with me.

There was a knock on the door downstairs and I blacked out. The last thing I saw was Alisa next me struggling to keep her eyes open as well.

When I woke up I was in Leo's arms at the hospital. I started crying immediately and apparently called Jason who was Alisas boyfriend. He's a bed her from Philip after that incident she still wanted to date him but Jason caught her. "Shh it's ok Emily shh" Leo started comforting me.

I looked over at Alisa and she was also crying. We,were brought into the same room and set down.

A nurse came in. "Ok do you want these make specimens in here to here your news...I would recommend not because we are doing a tape test." the nurse said. I mputhed something to Alisa and she nodded. "No we don't want them here..." she said. "Emily...?"I looked at Leo. "We don't..." he shook his head and left the room, Jason followed.

Ok ladies We are full in every room so do you mind if we do your tests in here together?" at this point I was only worried if I was pregnant.

"I don't care..."I said. She nodded her head in agreement. After about an hour the nurse came back in with some papers. "Ok girls do you want your man in here to see the results." we both shook at head and she proceeded to read the papers without getting the boys. "Ok Alisa you have a broken leg and your...pregnant." I looked over at Alisa and she started crying. "Emily...you have no broken bones but you have experienced serious trauma and your anxiety attacks came back and you are also...pregnant." I started crying to and the door busy open to see. Leo and Jason. "What's wrong!?!?" they said in unison. Alisa and I nodded our heads. We could not tell them were pregnant...

__________________________

Wow...heavy chapter. I wonder if the guys will find out if they are pregnant and hmm...anxiety...Leo will,have to be one hella good anchor...don't want any repeats of the first time she had an anxiety attack around him.

Lots of love and jelly donuts!!!