Chapter 9

Emilys POV

Ever since Ethan confessed that he likes me i have tried avoiding him tooth and nail. Today...not so good.

"Hey Emily!" I turned around and saw Ethan, Uh-oh. "uh hey...Ethan." I did not really know what to say. "Why have you been avoiding me?" Crap he caught on! "Um i have not been avoiding you just been really busy is all." I faked a sheepish smile. "Oh, well i just wanted to tell you that i broke up with Alisa so i hope she has not given you any trouble!" My fake smile disappeared. "Why did you break up with her?" I was really hoping it was not because of me. "Because she was pretty B*tchy especially because she was mean to you." I was getting angry. He should not have done that for me he knows im a in a relationship. "Oh-i guess that means you were a b*tch to then right?" I plastered on an innocent smile. "What?! why would you say that?!" He looked like he just got rejected by a goddess. "Well, i only meant because you said she was b*tchy because she was mean to me and you were mean to me so i just thought that meant your also a b*tch" I was trying to keep innocent and calm but my nerves were getting jacked up. "WTF EMILY IM TRYING TO BE NICE YOU DON'T HAVE TO CALL ME A B*TCH!!!" He was getting angry. "I was only repeating what you said! BESIDES IF YOU CAN CALL ALISA A B*TCH I CAN CALL YOU A B*TCH!!! MAYBE I WANTED TO BE FRIENDS WITH HER! THAT MEANS YOUR SAYING I HAVE A BAD PICK IN FRIENDS!!! OR WHAT IF SHE WAS ONLY LIKE THAT BECAUSE SHE LOVED YOU AND WANTED TO IMPRESS YOU BECAUSE AT THE TIME ALL YOU DID WAS BE A B*TCH TOWARDS ME!!!!" I was super angry and I did not care who heard.  He was furious. "WELL IF YOUR I WANT TO SEE HOW YOU REACT TO THIS B*TCHY MOVE!!!" When he said that he pushed me against the locker and started kissing me. I denied entrance so he pinched me and I yelped, he took advantage of that moment. "WTF ETHAN OH MY GOD YOU KNOW IM DATING SOMEONE!!!" I pushed him off of me and ran out to wait for Leo. When i walked out of the school i saw Leo leaving the parking lot. "LEO WAIT IM HERE SORRY I WAS LATE!!!" I yelled and smiled waiting for him to turn around. He looked at me in his mirror and then drove off. He looked mad. Did he see Ethan kiss me?

Leos POV

I drove into the parking to wait for Emily. She was taking a little longer than expected so i got out and walked towards the school entrance. I saw her kissing Ethan!!! I KNEW SHE LIKED HIM!!!! I walked to my car and started driving out of the parking lot when she ran out. She had a smile on. "LEO WAIT IM HERE SORRY I WAS LATE!!!" She yelled. I looked at her in the mirror and kept driving. If she wanted to go him her new boyfriend could bring her. I can't believe she cheated on me. I entered her parents parking lot and walked in for my stuff. "Hello Leo" I heard her dad say. I ignored him. "Whats wrong...did you cheat on her!?!?! Did you break up with her and break her heart!?!?!" He looked like he was getting angry that i was answering so i looked at him and answered. "Im leaving...i went to pick her up and i saw her kissing Ethan." With that i went upstairs and watched her dad walk to his room. I heard him talking to her mom. "Oh no he probably forced her! I knew we should have brought her to a new school the moment i found out he was a bully towards her!" I heard her mom say. Was she right? Was Emily forced? I slowed my packing and walked towards there door to listen. "Yea sweety i think your right, she always talked about how she loved working with her boyfriend and when i brought her shopping for a gift for him she only talked about amazing he is." I heard her dad say. I did not even realize my birthday was in 2 days. I kept listening. "Honey you should talk him into to staying Emily will be devastated!" I heard her mom say. I ran back to the room and pretended i have been packing when her dad entered. "Leo...i think you should stay...give her another chance. She only talks about she lucky to have you." He looked serious. I looked him in the eye and saw that he did not want me to leave. Not because he liked me so much but because she  would probably get depressed. "OK" I finally said. I started unpacking and heard the door open. "Mom im really hungry and tired i had to walk home i think Leo is mad at me" I heard her say. She sounded like she was going to cry. "awe is everything OK honey?" I went to the stairs and watched her and her mom. I was making sure she would not see me though.