Chapter 11

Emilys POV

it has been a year since i was kidnapped and things at school are good to. Maya is my best friend and im still dating Leo. Austin got himself some hot arm candy. And i actually got to know Alisa better. Now Alisa Maya and I are all best friends. We tell each other every thing which means you can imagine Alisa regrets dating Ethan. I got up and got ready for school. 

I walked outside and heard the honking of Mayas car. Leo got her a car a couple weeks after we became friends and she took good care of it. She dresses more like me now. i would say me and Alisa but Alisa dresses for revealing. "Get in b*tch we don't have all day!" I looked at Maya and rolled my eyes and she smiled. "So where is Alisa?" I asked. "She said she would meet us at school she was going through something with Philip."  I listened to Maya while getting my make up on. "He better not break her heart that is why she used to never to relationships in the first place." I commented while putting on mascara. When we go to to school we found Alisa. "Hey slut!" She looked at me and her frown disappeared. "Hey troll!" She winked. She used to call me ugly troll. I smiled and Maya came up to us. "Ugh Veto keeps texting me it is so annoying, i swear he is like a clone of my brother!" Not Ethan. After he killed her real parents and raped her she was sent to an orphanage and was adopted not long after. She now has a little brother an older brother and a little sister. Her older brother is very possessive over her because he knows what happened with her real brother. "Well then tell im to leave you alone." I offered. "speaking of how are you doing with Philip i heard there was a little trouble?" I asked Alisa. "You heard right...i think he had sex with Taylor Widel." "Oh my god what a skank that explains her belly growing, i bet he got her pregnant you need to dump pretty boy" Maya said.

"Oh my god Alisa don't turn around!" I said. Mayas \eyes got wide and Alisa could not help it. "OH MY GOD PHILIP I TRUSTED YOU!!! I BET YOU REALLY DID TAYLOR WIDEL PREGNANT THAN DIDN'T YOU!?" When she turned around she saw Philip kissing another girl. "No Babe here me out it is not like that we used protection!" Her hair was on fire and steam was coming from her ears. "YOU MEAN YOU ACTUALLY SLEPT WITH HER!?!??!?" I walked over to Philip and Maya followed. "Oh my god and can't believe you hurt her like that!" I yelled. I grabbed his milkshake and poured it on his head. "WHAT THE F*CK!?" He yelled. "That is what you get!!!" I yelled. I did what i wanted but now it was Mayas turn. She jacked his collar of his shirt and then pushed him. He did not fall to the ground but did stumble. She grabbed some Banana chips and poured them on him and then poured her water bottle on him which actually had cool aid in it so he is going to have a hard time getting that out. We stormed off and comforted Alisa who was now crying. "Awe it is OK don't worry he will get what he deserves..." Maya and i cooed. So other than that things were great!!! Suddenly i got a text from someone i never thought i would get a text from again...Ethan. "Maya, Alisa, look" I showed them the text.

Ethan: I am back baby and I am not leaving until I get my romance ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:  This was a super short filter AND cliff hanger. I hope you liked it! Stay tuned for what happens in chapter 12. I wonder what Ethan is going to do...

Lots of love and jelly donuts!!!