➉

Marisol underestimated the power of Patron until she woke up the next morning in a bed that wasn't hers.

The girl groaned as she laid face first in a pool of her own drool with her arm loosely hanging off of the side of the bed. Marisol slowly opened her eyes, the brightness of the sunlight peeking through the curtains overwhelming her. She groaned again, trying to push herself up but she couldn't find the strength and gave up.

Her breathing was slow as her throat burned with the urge to vomit whatever she drank last night. She could hear male voices laugh and talking but they were muffled and hard to focus on. She heard the bedroom door open as two voices conversed with each other.

"Oh man," Ojos lightly chuckled, feeling sorry for the 130 pound girl, "Yo no sabía que ella era que borracho."

Oscar shook his head, watching as she continued to sleep, "You didn't have to encourage her to try the Micheladas Rico made."

"I didn't think they were that strong," Ojos shrugged as Marisol began to snore loudly, frightening the men.

"I should get her home," Oscar said, patting Ojos on the shoulder, "find about what's going on with the money, lo veré más tarde."

Ojos nodded, slowly closing the bedroom door behind him.

Oscar kneeled down, shaking Marisol on her shoulder lightly, "Levántate, princesa."

The girl just whined in response, turning over as she grabbed the blanket. She wrapped it around herself, her head pounding as Oscar continued his efforts to wake up.

"Come on, Mari," he tried to shake her again but she didn't answer. Oscar took a deep breath, opening the curtains all the way before ripping the blanket off of the girl.

Marisol groaned, trying to block her eyes.

"It's time to get up, I got things to do."

"Why are you in my bedroom?" Marisol questioned, rubbing her eyes roughly as she began to sit up in the bed.

Oscar chuckled, handing the girl her jeans, "Actually, you're in mine."

Marisol's eyes immediately widened, waking her up instantly, "What?!"

She had no memories of falling asleep in Oscar's bed, or how she got there in first place. She felt the cool air hitting her thighs, realizing that she had no pants on and that she was in a shirt that wasn't hers. Marisol began to worry as she looked up at Oscar, who was still holding out her clothes for her.

She snatched her pants from him, standing up as she eyed him angrily, "What did we do last night?"

"We didn't do anything, I took the couch," Oscar watched her put her jeans over her legs and struggle to pull them up.

Marisol rolled her eyes, making him turn around as she stripped off his shirt, replacing it with her own.

"Oh my god, what time is it?" Marisol asked herself, frantically picking up her phone, "my dad's going to fucking kill me."

Oscar watched as she hopped around, shoving her right foot in her shoe as she held her cell phone to her ear with her shoulder.

"Hey, it's me. I know. Yes, I know. Athena, can we talk about your sugar daddy another time? Wait, really? Okay, okay! Seriously, I need a favor," Marisol talked on the phone as she threw her hair up in a ponytail, "if my dad asks you where I was last night, you say I slept over your house, okay? I can't explain right now! I didn't expect to-no, we didn't have sex!" Oscar chuckled, knowing exactly what Athena was probably saying on the other line.

Marisol hung up the phone, looking over her shoulder at Oscar, who was waiting for her to finish.

She nodded towards the door, "What are you waiting for? Let's go."

marisol and oscar are so adorable yall don't understand how much i love writing this