❷❺

❷❺

iMessage
A🌹
Today 10:41 PM

omg
i'm living for this

it's literally just one date

since when does oscar diaz
or any santo
take someone out on a date
you special girl

shut up
no i'm not

whateverrrrrr

Marisol set her phone down in her lap as she rolled her eyes as the message. Oscar continued driving, glancing over to see what she was so irritated by, "Que paso?"

The girl just shook her head, "Athena's being annoying, as always." Oscar remained silent, simply nodding his head.

Marisol shortly began to take note of how quiet he had been all night, which started to bother her.

She let out a deep breath, adjusting her posture to face towards him, "Okay, no offense but, aren't you supposed to, I don't know, talk on a date?" Oscar's eyebrow raised at the sass in her voice, his left hand on the wheel as he leaned over onto his right. Marisol began to struggle with ignoring how good he managed to look doing something so simple. 

"What do you mean?" He replied.

The girl's shoulders lifted and fell as she turned her body away from him, "Forget it. It's just you've barely said three whole sentences to me since we left my house,"

"My bad," the Santo cleared his throat, gripping the wheel a little tighter, "I'm nervous."

Marisol couldn't hold back her laugher, "What?"

"You make me nervous," he admitted, nonchalantly.

Marisol's grin grew wider as she leaned closer to Oscar as he drove, "And how do I make you nervous?"

"Olvídalo," he told her, wanting to change the topic from him.

This made the girl roll her eyes, leaning back into her chair as she looked out of the window, "Fine."

Oscar turned up the music louder, wanting to fill the silence they sat through until they reached their destination.

"No way," Marisol giggled as they exited the vehicle.

The girl's jaw practically dropped once she caught sight of the colorful building. It remained exactly the same even though she hadn't been there since she was younger, barely starting highschool. A rush of nostalgia ran through her.

Oscar patiently waited for Marisol to catch up before walking by her side. The Santo held open the door for her as he led the girl inside.

Everything looked almost exactly how she had remembered.