❶➅

❶➅

"Do you want to talk about it?" Athena questioned as they walked back to Marisol's car.

The girl unlocked the vehicle, hopping in before slamming the door shut, "No."

She started the engine, barely waiting for Athena to put on her seatbelt before taking off for the girl's house.

When they arrived, Marisol put the car in park, immediately pulling out her phone. The girl began frantically typing, worrying her cousin.

Athens gave the girl a questioning look, trying to get a glimpse at the phone screen, "Who are you texting?"

"Who do you think?"

Marisol checked her reflection in the mirror one last time as the doorbell rang. She tried her hardest to cover the running mascara and the smeared trail of her tears, by applying as much concealer as she could.

Marisol fixed her hair, roughly running her hand through the roots to make her curls seem fuller. Her lips were pink and swollen from the crying session she experienced earlier, giving her a flushed look. She quickly made her way to the front door when the bell went off a second time.

She took a deep breath before opening the door.

Travis stood on the porch, his phone in his hand as if he was about to text her.

He smiled at her appearance, putting the device away, "Hey."

Marisol stepped back, allowing him to come in, "Hi."

The two awkwardly lingered by the front door, not knowing how to start a conversation. It was the first time they had seen each other or spoken since they had broken up.

"How have you been?" Travis spoke up.

Marisol shrugged, not wanting to engage in uncomfortable small talk anymore, "Fine. Want to go to my room?"

Travis raised an eyebrow, nodding hesitatingly. Marisol softly grabbed his hand, leading the boy to her bedroom.

"Rough night?" He questioned, referring to the smell of marijuana in the room.

Marisol chuckled, walking towards the nightstand next to her bed, "Want some?"

"Sure," he replied, taking a seat on the bed. She grabbed her box of smoking paraphernalia, sitting down next to him. "You look good," he complimented as the girl took out the bowl, packing it with weed before lighting up.

She took a hit, blowing out the smoke, "Thanks, you do too." She coughed, handing him the bowl and lighter. Her eyes lingered over his features, biting down her lower lip.

"My dad's gone for the night," she got right to the point.

Travis began coughing, waving the cloud of smoke from his face, "What about your sister?"

"She lives with my mom now," Marisol said, trying to ignore how much that sentence bothered her, "whole house to ourselves." She carefully took the items from Travis's hands before setting it on the night stand.

After a few hits and the pen she had smoked before he had came, Marisol began feeling the effects of the marijuana.

She stood up, stripping off her top before climbing on top of Travis's lap. She slowly began kissing the skin of his neck, pushing him back on the bed, the trail of kisses getting lower and lower. Fuck it, she thought to herself before unbuttoning his jeans.

SHORT ASS CHAPTER BUT OH WELL I DIDNT KNOW WHERE TO END IT TBH BUT YALL GET THE POINT.