Chapter 7

Picture- Ace Mcalls

|*~|*~|*~|*~|*~|*~|

I woke up to the bright, yellow sun showered all over my face, as the rays went through my blue and white see-through curtains. I thought about today, thinking it was a school day before coming to a realization that it was Saturday. Pushing the covers away from my body, I carefully slide out of my bed, noticing a human on my bedroom floor.

I totally forgot that Ace was staying here. Great just the thing I wanted to wake up to, an annoying moron who I can call my crush. I honestly am trying to get over Ace, he's a jerk and from what I have seen he is not very loyal to the girls he dates like I thought he was, turns out he's just a huge player like all the other no-good selfish guys in my school.

The thing that makes it hard is the fact that he constantly flirts with me, I know it means nothing since he has a girlfriend for one, and he probably does that to all the girls he ever talks to. Also his blue eyes, I've always had a weakness for blue eyes but I won't let Ace find that out, it'll just boost his ego times a hundred and trust me, I don't want that.

Walking over to my curtains, quietly enough to make sure I don't wake Ace, because then I would have to deal with him even longer hours of the day. I pull open my curtains revealing the brightness from the sun that washes into my room, smiling at the fact that it's Saturday and I don't need to go to school.

"What time is it?" I hear a familiar, grumpy/tired voice say and I know that I woke Ace up with the sun that woke me. Seriously, what was I thinking by opening the curtains? I open the curtains every morning so I guess it was just a force of habit.

"Time to get up sleepy head!" I squeal and pull off the blankets and he lets out a huge groan.

"Swear to god, Maddie if you don't give me the blanket back-"

"What will you do?" I question, cutting him off from finishing his sentence.

"Don't challenge me, Renea." He threatens.

"Too late, Mcalls."

"Your stupid for doing this."

"Bring it on." I laugh.

Swiftly, he jumps up from the carpeted bed that I made him sleep on from last night, and I begin running the other way. My feet only take me so far before I accept the fact that he is probably faster then me. Two strong arms wrap around my waist and I see the ripness in his arms. I will admit, his workout game is not bad.

"Put me down you bastard!" I yell.

"Give me the blanket."

"Please your already up what's the point of getting the blanket now." I ask like it's pointless.

"Maybe it's just an excuse to hold you, princess." He says and I feel the tint of redness rushing onto my cheeks.

"Stop flirting, and put me down or so help me god-"

"Shut up, your not gonna do nothing with them flimsy arms of yours." He shoots back, making my blood boil. Does he seriously have the nerve to just flirt then insult me?

My only comeback was to elbow him in the gut, making him reflex to pulling his arms back and letting me go as I land on my feet and head straight for the door.

"Girls can be strong too, but I guess you never noticed because you were too busy making out with them." I say shooting him a sterned glare, and walking out of the room.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"I'm coming over, because I swear if I have to spend another minute with that selfish jerk in my room-"