Chapter 19

The next day I got to school and tried to avoid Ace as much as possible. I can't believe that he told Rebecca I kissed him. I really trusted him not to tell anyone like he said. Closing my locker I turn to face Nina and she's sitting there on her phone patiently waiting for me to gather my stuff and walk with her to class.

We both walk down the hallway in silence as she scrolls through instagram liking all the pics she passes. We finally reach the classroom to my english class and I see Ace.

I thought he wasn't in this class? Normall I only have one class with him in a day and it's my history class. Why is he in the english classroom?

He is probabaly just visiting his friends before he goes to class.

I see his eyes meet mine and he kinda rushes over to me.

"Guess what Mads, I transferred classes. Now I have all classes with you." He winks and I roll my eyes walking the other way towards my seat and he quickly shuffles behind me.

"You okay." He says and I ignore him.

"Class is about to start." I shush him and he turns around leaving me, and going to his own seat.

English class goes by very very slowly, but the hour and a half eventually ends thankfully. I let out a loud sigh and a breathtaking yawn. I didn't get much sleep last night due to the fact that now I know Rebecca knows me and Ace kissed.

What is she going to do now? She already told everyone about my dad and i'm praying she has nothing else against me.

I see Ace to my side and he walks beside me.

"What's happened with you and Rebecca at the party when she was talking to you?" He asked walking with me to my locker, and I open it getting out my books to my math class.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I guess I missed the part where that was any of your business." I snap at him harshly.

"Feisty, I like it." He smirks and I roll my eyes.

"Now Spill." He says and I look at him sternly.

"I don't tell people my secrets who just spread them around the school, sorry." I say slamming my locker shut and continue to walk down the hallway to math.

"It's your time of the month isn't it." He sighs and i'm so done with the fact that he takes this as a joke.

"No and oh great now your in my math class huh? Stay away from me Ace isn't it obvious that I don't want to talk to you right now." I say walking away to my seat.

"What the hell is wrong with you." He says.

"Your what's wrong with me! You went off and told Rebecca" I yell.

"I didn't tell Rebecca anything, I don't know what your talking abo-"

"Oh stop playing dumb Mcalls, you told Rebecca we kissed." I say and his face turns to confusion.

"I did not, I thought you told her because she talked to me about the same thing."

"Oh please why would I tell her? That'd just be giving her the shovel to dig my own grave."

"Well I didn't tell her." He said looking all innocent.

"Did you tell anyone?" I ask, and he has a little blush appear on his cheeks.

"Ace tell me who the hell you told." I demand.

"Justin." He said and my mouth drops.

"Why the hell-"