Chapter 10

Today was the day to go back to the dreadfulness school, or as me and Nina call it the hell hole. Where all the mean teachers, bully's, and crushes are. Your day either goes terrible or good there's literally no in between, at least for me.

Sliding out of bed, I dreadfully walk to the bathroom. I notice the door shut, and hearing the water run meaning Ace is in the shower. He will be gone after today I thought, walking over to my closet deciding to take a shower after school.

I pick out some leggings, like always, and a blousy tank top with my boots. Throwing it on, I go over to the mirror brushing my hair calmly, pulling it into a high ponytail. I put on some makeup, but I never overdue it for school, so I just put on some powder that matches the color of my skin, to cover the ugly pimples that decide to pop out on my face, and also dab a little bit of mascara onto my eyelashes

Grabbing my computer knowing that I have a couple of minutes left, I pull up Netflix and watch a episode of Greys Anatomy, my favorite show of all time. Why can't I have someone like Dr. Mcdreamy? He's great and I could kill to have a relationship like Meredith and his. Meredith is pretty much my idol I wish I had a life like hers.

Looking up, I see the doorknob to the bathroom open and out walks himself, Ace Mcalls, with a towel around his waist. I instantly cover my eyes at the sight of seeing Ace with no clothes, but then kinda peek at his toned, strong body. He has abs. 8 pack to be specific. I tried to hide myself from staring as I yell at him for walking into my room half naked.

"Ace put some freaking clothes on!"

He smirks. "Oh blondie, don't lie, you love seeing me like this." He says and my cheeks turn red but I cover them with my hands that also cover my eyes.

"Ace I swear get a shirt on!" I yell and he throws on a shirt, walking over to me and removing my hands from my eyes and I see him wearing a blue shirt with kacky shorts.

"Happy?" He asks rolling his eyes and I smile, closing my laptop and sliding off my bed knowing that school starts in twenty minutes.

I'm on my way down the steps before I get a text form Nina.

Can't pick you up today, sick :(

XOXO ~Nina

I groan loudly as I reach the bottom of the steps and walking into the kitchen, grabbing my school bag and a granola bar. Who's gonna get me to school? I don't have a car yet and the only one we have is my moms and she is at work.

Soon after I start thinking of all the people I could call to come pick me up, Ace walks into the kitchen with his blonde hair messily pushed to the side of his head.

Flashbacks of what happened last night came back into mind, and I remember him holding me so close to him as I cried on his chest. I have never seen Ace so comforting, I never thought he was that type of guy.

That's the guy I fell for, that's the person I knew Ace had been hiding from everyone, but why?

My mind comes back to reality as I remember that the reason I'm still home is because I need a ride to school.

"Ace I don't want to ask you this trust me when I say that but can I have a ride to school?" I ask pleadingly and he looks up, almost like he's thinking.

"Hmm, sure, as long as you don't have a fear of motorcycles." He says winking at me, grabbing an. Apple from the fruit bowl that sits on the marble countertop, and walking out the door infront of me.

I hate motorcycles, I always have because I have one memory left, when I was about four, my dad had taken me on his motorcycle and he crashed. I remember how worried my mom was and how we were rushing to the hospital. That's the only memory I rememeber with my dad.

I walk out the door and go down the brick steps slowly and nervously. I see Ace at his bike and he hands me a helmant and I put it on. I stare at the black bike nervously and begin to play with my elbow.

"Well are you coming or what?" He asks rushing me.

"I'm nervous." I say looking at it. His eyes go from hurry to worry in a matter of seconds.

"Last time I rode one of these I ended up in the hospital.." I explain and he gets off, setting the leg stand down and walking around the bike to me.

"Look I promise I will go slow, and if at any moment you get scared we can pull over." He says sincerely. I smile and pull one leg over the bike, and hold onto aces chest.

As he drives there the wind blows through my hair and on my face. It feels good. Whenever I got scared, I held onto Ace tighter, making myself feel more safe.

We finally arrive at the school and everyone stares as they see me and Ace walking in together. I stay farther to the left from him, to make it look like I'm not walking too close to him.

Walking through the double glass doors, me and Ace walk our separate ways and I walk straight to my locker. Nina isn't going to be here today, which means I'll be lonely the whole day.

I grab my books and binder, slamming my locker shut and right infront of me stood Gigi, and Rebecca.

Gulp.

I was screwed. Rebecca had known that Ace was staying with me all weekend. I didn't know what to do, my mouth felt dry and I sort of just stood there frozen.

"Hello, I'm talking to you, cat got your tongue?" She asks waving her hands in my face that I so badly just wanted to smack away, as Gigi stands beside her laughing. I never even noticed that she had began talking.

"What do you want Rebecca?" I asked harshly.

"Stay away from Ace, and I mean it this time," She says looking around.

"Gigi, go wait for me in class." She says and Gigi nods, walking away from the conversation and this has me scared. She always has her friends with her, why did she just tell Gigi to leave.

I gulp getting ready for the words that were about to come out of Rebecca's mouth.

"Unless you want everyone here, to know about your dad." She smiled devilishly. How the hell did she know about my dad? Had Ace told her?

No that can't be because I never even had the courage to tell him, I never had the courage to tell anyone.

So how did she find out?

My mouth feels so dry that I can't speak, and my throat hitches as I just stand there looking at her.

Before I say anything, I turn around, walking the other way leaving her next to my locker with that smirk splattered on her face. She had won. This is what she wanted all along and she's finally going to get it.

Seriously, how the hell does she know about my dad, I barely even knew about him until last night.

I don't want that getting out, I feel like people will start judging me and making me feel bad about myself and I'll be known as the girl who has a dad that abused my mom.

People wouldn't speak to me, and I'd be the schools gossip for weeks and weeks.

I couldn't let Rebecca let that out, and there's only one way to do that.

I have to stay away from Ace. No matter how hard it may be, I have to.