Chapter 27

I woke up the next morning with my head pounding like there was a heartbeat in it. What even happened last night?

I roll out of bed and walk around, trying to get my vision back so it isn't a blurry mess. I try to ignore the queeziness in my stomach that makes me feel like I am about to barf everywhere, and go to the bathroom. Turning on the faucet, I put a cloth under it and let the want water run onto it, and lay it on my forehead. This helps my head ease a little bit, so I don't feel the throbbing as much anymore.

After leaving the cloth on my head for about 30 minutes and laying in my nice comfy bed, which I must add I wish I could stay in forever, I slide out and put the cloth on the side of the sink to drip dry.

Suddenly, I hear a soft knock on my porch door.

"Knock knock." I also hear coming out from my glass door.

I slowly tip toe over there, a little bit startled by someone just randomly being outside my window.

Pushing open the aqua colored curtains, I come to see the one and only, Ace Mcalls.

As I open my door, I notice that it is still dark outside.

Ace walks in with some Bojangles in his hand, and movies in the other.

"Ace what are you doing here?" I say rubbing at my eyes, still tired.

"Bringing you food, come on, you have got to be hungry after last night." He says and lays the food down on the bed, and puts the drinks on some coasters that were on my bedside table.

"What time is it?" I ask, followed by a yawn.

"2:00a.m." He says and my eyes widen.

"Why am I even up right now?" I say walking over to my alarm clock to check the time.

2:00 a.m.

Boy, he won't lying.

"Ace why the hell are you at my house at two in the morning?" I yell across the room from where I was standing.

"Oh you don't remember?" He says and I arch my eyebrows.

"Remember what?"

He smirks. Oh shit. When Ace smirks, nothing good ever comes out of this.

"We had sex." My eyes widen and my jaw drops to the floor. Not literally, but you know what I mean.

"No no no oh my god no we didn't." I say, started to pace nervously around my room.

"Oh, but we did."

"Tell me your lying."

"I'm not."

"This is a dream right? It has to be a dream." I say pinching my arm, and a wave of pain goes up my arm, and I didn't wake up.

Shit, this is not a dream.

What was I thinking? Why the hell would I ever do that? I was planning on staying a virgin until I was 18. Which, isn't that far away, but still.

"Get out." I say, and he starts laughing.

"Maddie calm your tits, I'm just kidding." As he says this, I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding in.

"Oh thank god, I knew i'd never wanna have sex with you." I said, and a look over anger crosses over his face, then soon replaced with a smirk.