.:9:.

She was dragged out of the truck and onto the ground by Mikey. She struggled under his grip, hissing and groaning all while snapping her jaw. I began to push my way through the crowd of people, rubbing my eyes trying to wake myself up, trying to make myself see clearly, anything to tell me this wasn't real. I slowly approach the front of the crowd and pushed my way to the barricade. Josh called behind me but i didn't respond. I couldn't. My throat was swelled shut at first glance of her. My body convulsed and my chest accelerated. I gripped onto the barricade turning my knuckles white as i watched as Mikey let go of my wife and reach for his bat.

"J-Jenna..." I called out to her. I extended my hand out to her, inviting her to take it. Mikey and the others pushed Jenna around, leaning away when she would try and grab them; She was always feisty. If she wanted something she would fight until she got it, she was determined and that's what i loved about her. She knew what she wanted.

"Jenna!" I called a little louder to my wife. "Jenna please! It's Tyler! I'm so sorry." I began sobbing as i continued to reach out to her. I felt a hand on my shoulder but i pushed it off. The crowd drained out my sobs and calls to my wife. I had to be louder.

"Jenna!" I screamed. She turned around and i was met with my beautiful wife; I saw my love. Her blonde hair was flowing in the slight breeze and she had a bright smile on her face. Her clothes weren't torn and her porcelain skin was perfect, every freckle where it should be, and every crease and fold inline with its pairing joint. Her eyes where as vivid as ever they weren't faded to a musk white, they were sparkling jewels. The royal blue that captivated my heart, she blinked just to control its beating.

She began to walk towards my out stretched hand slowly, extending hers as well. My lips tightened into a smile and i no longer sobbed. And i didn't need to, my wife was here again.

"Jenna, I'm so sorry. Please forgive me. I love you, petal." She giggled at the pet name and shook her head, signaling i was forgiven. Our fingers where mere inches from meeting again. I would be able to hold my wife again. I would be able to sing all the songs written just for her and watch as her blue eyes would sparkle from her tears because she would be just so happy.

And just as our finger tips were to kiss like lips, Jenna's head snapped to the left and she fell to the ground. Her cold blood splattering across my face and my extended hand. Mikey stood behind where my wife was with a bloodied bat and a smirk. Jenna's body had turned back into a monster. Her flesh rotten and exposed, tainting the air. I stared at her body, limp and broken, and i screamed.

"NO!" The tears came back and flooded my vision. "No no no no NO! Jenna!" My knees were weak and i felt hands holding me from falling. My name was called and i tried to fight away from the hands, the hands keeping me from my wife.

"Let go of Me!" I screamed. I gripped the hands and dug my own nails into them until they retracted. I broke past the barricade and ran to my wife, watching as she yet again seasoned in a pool of her own pure blood. My knees collapsed at her side and i grabbed and held her bone exposed hand in my own. My sobs became louder as i screamed with her. Her body was completely still but i could still hear her cries for help, for me. My body shook with each cry that came out of my mouth. I had watched my wife die a second time right before my eyes.

I rocked myself back and forth, now aware of my surroundings. The crowd was silent and everyone was still, staring at me. I flinched when i felt a hand softly placed on my back and i looked up to see Brendon. Fire rushed through my veins. I let go of my wife's and and stood up to look at Brendon.

"This is all your fault! You killed her!" I grabbed a bat from the ground and swung it right at the side of Brendon's head sending him toppling over in pain. I sobbed and dropped the bat on the ground and huddled over my wife, trying to remember her one more time before i was rushed off the ground by two men.

"fuck you" i spat out to Brendon who was on the ground in pain, being looked at by Dallon, Mikey, and Pete. "Fuck you Brendon!" I wailed as i was pulled away from from everyone, including Josh. I continued to sob and watched as my feet dragged dead on the ground. Dead. Jenna was dead and gone. The only forever she could promise was a forever without her. The rest of my life without the love of my life.

I was thrown into a dark room without a word, and the men walked out, locking the door what i could assume was at least three times. But i didn't care. I stayed on the ground, all my energy drained from my system. I stared into the darkness with images of my wife flashing perfectly into the sunken atmosphere. My eyes taunting me at what i'd never have again.

I curled into myself, the cold cement floor brushing the part of my side that was exposed from my shirt riding up. Tears effortlessly continued to run down my face. My head throbbed in pain and my throat was raw. I let the silence consume my exsistance. It was the only thing i could focus on. The silence haunted me and i let it; Because what was there left to do?