.:11:.

(Warning this chapter includes non consented actions)

My gaze averted to Josh who's sight was concentrated on Brendon. I could see Josh's jaw tighten, pure hatred radiating off of him. I looked back up to Brendon and slowly started making my way to the table. I sat down in the chair and locked my eyesight to the ground. Brendon cleared his throat before speaking.

"Tyler, look at me." I lifted my gaze to the table and then up to him. A clear bruise formed on the side of his head where i hit him and i wished in that moment that i could've done more. Brendon sighed and leaned back in his chair, folding his arms.

"Im disappointed in you, Tyler." I could help but let out a laugh at the man.

"Y-you're disappointed in me?" I gestured to myself before hugging my arms around my frame loosely. I looked up to him. "What do you want from me?" My eyes shifted between his and he stared at me straight forward.

"I want you" Brendon stated. His demeanor didn't shift the slightest as he leaned forward onto the desk. "But it was rude of you to hit me. It was uncalled for. Your lucky im letting you off this easy."

"I'm lucky? When, through all of this, have i been lucky?"

"Well I don't have you tied up like Josh, do I?" I looked back to Josh behind me who stared back at me. I turned back to Brendon.

"You took everything I had."

"You didn't have much." Brendon reached into his back pocket and threw a small journal onto the table. My journal.

My eyes grew wide at the sight of my journal.
"You...you had this the whole time?" I slowly reached for it and Brendon put his hand on top of mine. I quickly retracted my hand from the man.

"Come on, Ty. Dont be like this."

"You fucking raped me" I spat out at Brendon in a low octave, my vocal chords grinding against gravel trying to control myself from showing any emotion. I heard Josh try to shout out. Brendon sighed.

"I figured you were just being stubborn, playing hard to get, like always" Brendon said, trying to justify his actions.

"You don't even care" i stared back down at the floor. Brendon stood up from his chair and walked over to me. He grabbed my shirt and pull me up right against him. Josh cried out and writhed around in the seat.

"I do care" he said into my ear, his breath hitting my neck and rolling down my spine giving me an uneasy feeling. "But i also want you. You are mine. And i get to do whatever the fuck i want with you." He pushed me away as another chill shot down my aching spine.

"Strip." He stated. I took a step back and wrapped my arms around myself.

"W-what do yo-"

"Fucking take off your clothes."

"W-why are you d-" Brendon took out a knife out of his pocket and flicked it open before walking over to Josh. Josh tensed around the knife. Brendon looked down to the knife and watched at it glistened in the light.

"Each piece of clothing you remove, i'll remove one of Josh's restraints." My eyes shifted to Josh and he shook my head at me, telling me no.

"W-what if I don't?" Brendon moved closer to Josh and brought the knife right up to his face. Brendon grabbed Josh's hair and tilted his head back. In one swift motion the sharp metal slit right across Josh's right cheek bone. Josh cried out and bit into the gag around his mouth.

"No! Stop!" Brendon pulled away from Josh with a smirk. I looked over to Josh one more time, seeing blood trickle down his face. Brendon motioned with a nod of his head for me to start.

With shaky hands i held the bottom of my shirt and i pulled it off, letting it fall to the floor. I wrapped my arms around my torso.

"Go on." Brendon watch eagerly.

"Not until you undo Josh." Brendon rolled his eyes and leaned down to quickly cut the duct tape off of Josh's right ankle. He pointed at me with knife.

I looked down to my boots and began to untie them and slide them off my feet. Brendon leaned down and cut free his other ankle. I let out a shaky breath as tears started to make their way down my face. I griped the hem of my pants and began to unbutton them. I pulled the zipper down and shoved my pants off, leaving me in my boxers. Instinctively, i wrapped my arm around my frame again.  Brendon let out a laugh and i held in a sob. Brendon began to cut free Josh's right wrist.

"You may be stubborn as hell but you are a fucking nice piece of-" In one fluid motion, Josh griped Brendon's shirt and pulled him right in his head, hitting directly onto his bruise. Brendon fell backwards and hit the back of his head on the edge of the table, knocking out unconscious. Josh pulled the gag from his mouth and picked the knife off the ground, cutting his other wrist free.

"J-Josh..." I was at a loss for words. I stood there with my jaw open slightly. He made his way over to me and brought my  bare body into his. I sobbed into his shoulder and he held me tighter.

"Im so sorry, Tyler" Josh whispered, his voice cracking. "So fucking sorry." I continued to sob into his shoulder. He rubbed his hands up and down my bare spine slowly unwinding all the built up stress. I pulled away slightly so his arms where still wrapped around me. I looked into his mocha eyes and all i saw was fear. He brought his right hand up to my cheek and brushed away a tear with his thumb. I leaned into his hand slightly and letting out a deep breath.

"Do you, uh, what to put your clothes back on?" He asked. I nodded and completely pulled away from him, reaching down to grab my pants and slide them back on. I got my shirt and threw it on as well before sliding back into my boots. I felt a breath of relief sweep through my body and the mere thought of having clothing on again.

"What are we going to do with Brendon? He's out cold" i asked as i walked over to Josh while he inspected the knife.

"I've got an idea" Josh said with a smirk.

I ripped off the last piece  of duct tape that held down Brendon's left arm to the chair. Josh tied the cloth around Brendon's mouth before pulling away an examining the mans sleeping body. Josh chuckled.

"Perfect."