3

Lindsey
3 weeks into the school year

I woke up to August jumping on my damn bed like a total dumbass with the most annoying smile on his face.

"How in the hell did you get in here because I know Skyler's ass is still asleep." I groaned

"Well, yo mama let me in. I told her that I was ridin' wit' you to school, so get'cho ass up, and get ready. I gotta see my hoes today!"

I laughed and took shower and brushed my teeth, and now I'm figuring out something to wear before I did my makeup.

I decided on a black fitted t-shirt to show off my figure, red skinny jeans, and my black toe 14's. Honestly, I'm in love with sneakers, but I could whip out some sexy ass heels in no time

My hair was all over the place because I didn't twist it, so I put a scar around it and left my hair curly at the top. Walkin' out my bathroom into my bedroom I see August on my phone.

"Put my shit down."

"CHILL, I was just savin' my number in it because I knew yo triflin' ass ain't save it and I was on yo instagram. You got a lot of thirsty ass niggas on hea'."

"I know, " I said then started my makeup. "Now that I look decent, lets take a picture together."

We took about 10 pictures, and I made a collage of all of them. One of them was when August kissed my cheek, but was really close to my lips, so I made that one the biggest.

Right now, me and August are in the kitchen waiting on Skyler's slow as. I'm about to leave her ass.

"Damn, what da fuck is she doin'?"

"I don't know, but I'm leaving her." I said picking up my keys

We grabbed our book bags and dipped. I know that's mean, but I ain't tryna hear Mr. Jones mouth on why we late. And I can't get too many tardies or they'll suspend my parking pass.

----

First Period

August

I want to ask Lin to be my girl real quick, because we've been talkin' on some friendly shit everyday since we met and I know my time runnin' short because I know and seen it for myself that dudes want ha'.

Earlier this mornin' I read the messages that Devin nigga was sendin' her, but she only replied short ass sentences. And I'a be damned if I let some lame beat me ta' ha'.

Anyway, Mr. Jones was teachin' about Economics and Lin was just text like she always do, so I sent her a text

IKnowYouWantMeLi: You like how I saved my name?

MyFutureWifeyy: LOL, August you a damn trip!

IKnowYouWantMeLi: Anyway, I want you to be my partner on this damn project. Imma need your brain ;)

MyFutureWifeyy: *pause* Imma need your brain? Really? You ain't slick!

I looked up at her and flashed my million dollar smile, and she flashed hers right back. She's so damn beautiful.

Lindsey

After Ms. Jones explained the directions for the project, August convinced me to work with him.

August and I decided to do the project at his house after school because he said he woudn't have any distractions there.

The bell rung, and me and August walked out together. I bunch of girls that he was once messing with side eyed me, and August pulled me closer to make them even more jealous. And that shit worked too. Me and him started laughing.

"So, I guess these girls don't like you?" he asked

"They don't like me because of you, but I guess these niggas don't like you either. The comments I got on my picture was hilarious."

"What dey say?"

"Some of them sai-"

"WHY YOU LEAVE ME?" Sky came rushing up to me

"You took so damn long. Chill out. You know how they are with people who drive being late."

She huffed a little then calmed down.

"Hi Skyler," Aug said laughing a lil

"Hey, so what y'all up to?"

"Me and you are going to second period," I grabbed Sky's hand... "BYE AUG!" I yelled to August, and he stood there shaking his head and met up with John and Calvin.

----

After school

August's POV

Lin honestly didn't want to do this lame ass project yet because she didn't now where to start and I sure as hell didn't want to either, so we're laid up on the couch watchin' Martin reruns.

She noticed me starin', so she got up and went into my kitchen. Now she wanna play games.

"Why you starin?" She said sittin' on the counter.

I stood in between her legs. Me and ha' be flirtin' all the time, but today I'ma take a step furtha' than what we normally do.

"Because you a work of art."

I kissed her neck and she moaned in my ear. I picked her up and carried her into my room closing the door behind me. Layin' her on the bed. She kissed my neck and rubbed my abs. I massaged her breast and then flipped us over.

"Let us stop befo' we actually take it thea'." I smirked and kissed her cheek.