8

Lindsey

I started to pull the note down, but Aug got it before I could because it was titled with his name on it in big letters.

Wassup lil nigga!

So, I know you weren't expecting me to just up and kill one of y'all friends, but well... I DID!

Right now, Lindsey all vulnerable, and crying.. boohoo

Next, when Aug die. She'll be so depressed then that's when I swoop in and save her like I'm captain save a hoe.

I hope you keep a good eye out. Watch out for what's "yours"

He stuffed the note in his pocket, and rubbed his face stressfully.

"Lin, come here." I walked over to him then he kissed my nose lightly. "Lin, Imma need you to really be my ride or die right now... read this."

He gave me the note and I hopped off his lap.

"Hell naaah! Let's go get this nigga! He almost killed Skyler!"

"It ain't that easy. I gotta call up my NOLA goons, and take you to a gun range."

"Gun range? Obviously you don't know me. I can shoot a damn gun."

"And how you learn?"

"I'm from Atlanta. I hung with the real deal niggas out there kickin' shit." I mumbled the last part.

"Like what?"

"The same shit you did. But I never got caught. By nobody. Not by the police or my folks."

"Let me text my people and tell them everythin'. Let's go to sleep babe."

"Ight."

----

Monday

August and I was sitting in first period until one of the office aid people came in and gave August his new schedule before the bell rang. Randomly in the school year our school will change a hand few of student's schedule because new kids would arrive.

"So what got changed?" I asked taking his schedule as we walked the halls to second period.

"Just my second period class."

"Oh, okay." I gave him his paper back and we heard someone call his name.

Aug turned around and he clenched his fist. I hugged him from behind to calm him down, and surprisingly it worked.

"Hello Mr. August. Did y'all get my note last night? Hello Miss Lindsey. " He said smirking.

In one swift motion August grabbed Devin my his collar and slammed his back against the lockers.

"If you lay a fuckin' FINGaA' on Lindsey or anyone we care about I will kill yo ass and that's a fuckin' promise nigga. Get the fuck on." He threw him on the floor and we stepped over him and we left before a teacher could come to the scene.

----

August

It's time for me to pick of my 504 crew from the airport. I saw my niggas Stretch, Tony, Quest, and Cole.

And you may be wondering:

August, that's only 4 niggas. Where they rest of them at?

Well, you can't forget about Lindsey, Pam, Jazmyn, John, and Calvin.

Lindsey took the girls Pam, and Jazmyn to the gun rang while John and Calvin already knew how to shoot.

"Wassup y'all." I said while dabbin' them all up.

"Not a damn thing!" Stretch damn near yelled. He naturally loud.

"It's hotta' than a bitch right now." Quest fanned himself.

"Well come on. We need to head to my house so I can explain why y'all hea'." I said walkin' to my car.

----

"So there's this Devin nigga tryna get wit' my girl and-"

"Ahhhh shit! Aug got tied down!" Tony clapped

"Mane shut up. Anyway he's been tryna get wit' my girl and he almost killed her best friend and he talm.bout killin' me too but he'on know Aug gettin' ta' him first."

"Ight, so you got his info?" Cole asked puttin' his drink in the table.

"Of course I do bruh"

When they read through Devin's info, all they could do was laugh at how pathetic this nigga was. He only got arrested for petty shit, and he got hella parkin' tickets, but like I always say, you can't underestimate your opponent.

"So let's get back on the girl topic." Quest said stretchin' out. "How long y'all been togetha'?"

"Well we met on the first day. A week afta' my birthday I finally asked ha' to be my girlfriend. We been togetha' fa' about two months now. She open my eyes. Like deadass she the reason why I'm steady goin' ta' school. She be preachin' like 'Aug, I aint finna date no nigga that ain't tryna betta' himself! You betta' be takin' to scrawny ass ta' school and you betta' be playin' attention too'. She like a girlfriend and a mom in one."

"Them the best ones." Cole said smirkin', "I'm tellin' ya' Aug. You betta' keep this girl."

"So when we gon' meet ha'?" Stretched asked as he went inta' the kitchen.

I shrugged, "when y'all want to?"

"TONIGHT GOOFY ASS." Tony yelled from the bathroom. I can't stand his ass.