16

August

I'm a fuckin' screw up. I fucked shit up with my girl, or may I say ex girl all because I was stupid.

When I got home I threw my bookbag on the ground and punched a whole in my wall.

She was the best thing that could've eva' happened to me and I fucked it all up. It's cool though. I know I'a have to get her back, it's just if she wants to get back wit' me.

Lindsey

I've been crying for the past hour and a half. Is it me? Is it that I'm not cute enough, or am I not what he wants? I just don't fucking get it. My thoughts were interrupted by my phone ringing.

"Hello?l

"You need to watch your back for the next few days. You fuck with one, you fuck with all. Bitch!" With that they hung up.

What the actual fuck? I would've called back, but the number was blocked. I'm positive it's one of Gabby's friend because who else would do that weak threat?

I got up and walked downstairs to see Skyler on the phone.

"Hold on, here she is." She looked up at me and passed me the phone.

"Umm... hello?"

"Hey baby. How you been?" It was my mama.

"Good, but why haven't you called me back? Are you okay? I haven't heard from you in a while."

"I'm... hmmmm... I ran into your father. Me and him have been working things out, so I'm with him now. Listen, before you say anything I paid off the house and I'm paying all the bills, so don't worry about any of that. Just know that I love you. Hopefully I'll be back soon. I'm still out here on business."

"Whatever ma."

I handed Skyler back her phone and went into the basement. My mother just left me and went on the business trip, if it was even a fucking business trip, then she moves in with my father. The same guy that was in and out of my life and constantly disrespected us.

It seems like all I have are friends and no family, because my mom's gone, dad's gone, and my brother never visits at all or contacts us. At least I have Skyler and my crew. Excluding August.

I went straight into my home studio and started singing about how I felt. No one knew I could sing except for Skyler and Pam. It's not something I want to do to be honest.

When I finished I let out a deep sigh and walked out to see someone sitting in the chair

"Who the fuck are you?

"I'm here to get yo ass," he said

"How'd you get in?" I asked backing up trying to get away.

"Don't worry about it," he put a bag over my head and carried me out the backdoor of the basement.

"SKYLER! SKYLER!"

"LINDSEY! NOO!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" He forced me into a car and drove off from my house.

I still had the bag over my head so I couldn't see where we were going. What the fuck is going on and why does all this shit happen to me?

Skyler

Oh, god. Li... She's fucking gone!

"Hello?"

"AUGUST! LIN.. SOMEONE TOOK LIN.. AND I SAW IT ALL. PLEASE. YOU GOTTA HELP!"

"Okay, okay. Hold on. I'm on my way."

"NO! THERE'S NO TIME FOR THAT! JUST FIND A BLACK RANGE ROVER WITH THE LICENSE PLATE: KJ1258"

"Okay."

I know we do some crazy shit and get into some crazy shit, but nothing like this has ever happened.

August

I raced down the street to where Lindsey's house was, then I saw the truck Skyler was talking about.

I didn't want to hit it because Li is in there, and I don't wanna hurt her, so I trailed behind them at a safe distance. It's crazy how the crew did the same thing for me when I was taken, but we actually had a plan.

When their truck stopped, we were outside of this little crack house kinda close to the basketball courts.

"Wassup nigga?" John answered the phone.

"You know that weird lookin' crack house a block down from the courts?"

"Yeah what about it?"

"Some nigga took Lin and brought her here. Bring e everyone now and hurry up!"

Lindsey

I was sitting in the dark room, and I'm scared of the damn dark, so I start hyperventilating.

"You still don't know who I am do you?"

"It's dark. How can I see you?"

Then he slapped me.

"Shut the fuck up! You really don't remember this voice? You were scared of it as a teenager and a child."

That's when it hit me. My uncle.

"You live in Miami though. You're the reason why me and my mom moved! FUCK YOU!" I screamed.

"Gladly!" Tyler exclaimed.

He turned on the light and pushed me out of the chair and forced my pants off. When he saw my lace red underwear he tried to rip them off, but I kicked him in the stomach

"Oh you fucked up!You know who sent me right?"

"Please. Let me go!"

"I believe Gabby said to make sure you suffer," he said.

Before I could fully process what he said, he rammed inside of me. I cried and tried to wiggle myself out, but it didn't work. All I could do was sit there and take it like a dumbass. I knew he wasn't finished because he didn't cum yet, so he punched me in my stomach. When he turned around I quickly pulled up my underwear and put my pants back on.

"WHERE IN THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING?" Tyler yelled at me.

He ran towards me and started beating me. He didn't hit my face, but he punched me in my sides, legs, arms, and stomach.

"GET THE FUCK OFF OF HER NIGGA!" August pulled my uncle off and started jabbing him in the face.

Skyler and Pam brought me into a corner and surrounded me with their arms and told me to breath in and out.

That's when Gabby came into the room.

"WHAT THE HELL?!?! THIS WASN'T THE FUCKING PLAN! Y'ALL SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN HERE!" She started panicking.

"I won't fight a girl, but I'll beat a bitches ass!" August walked towards her.

I pushed Skyler and Pam off me and lunged at Gabby. This bitch brought my uncle out here to rape me. All because of a nigga. She got me raped again.

I started letting my anger out on her and her face. Even when August tried to pull me off her, I got out of his grip and got back to beating her.

My knuckles were bleeding, but her face was bleeding even more. She didn't even look recognizable.