6

August

Me, Calvin, and John are sittin' at my house right now waitin for Devin and his whack ass crew to show up.

"Now listen. I ain't the type of nigga to use no weapon so no weapons. If they got somethin'. Knock that shit outta they hand. We ain't finna get arrested tonight. Ight?" I said lookin' at John mainly because he's a weapon type of guy

They both agreed and we chilled out.

My doorbell rang and I got up to get it. I was expectin' Devin, but it was Lindsey, Pam, Skyler, and Jazmyn.

"What y'all doin' here?" I rose my eyebrow.

"Now you know Devin stay keepin' thots around, so that's why we here." Jazmyn said pushin' me out the way, but Li pushed her ass back for me.

They walk inside and I pull Li into the kitchen

"I don't want you gettin' hurt." I whispered against her neck.

"Babe. I'm fine trust me."

She wrapped her arms around my neck and then kissed me. I deepened the kiss and then we pulled away.

Knock knock knock

I asked Lindsey to get the door because I know it was Devin ass

"Damn Li, you lookin' good," Devin spoke loudly.

"Shut the fuck up and bring yo weak ass crew inside."

That's my baybeh.

"Watch who you talkin' to bitch," this random chick said to her. I think ha' name Joseline.

"Bitch? Baby lets be clear. I'ma need you to watch yo mouth."

"And if I don't?"

Lindsey threw the first punch to the girl face and they started fightin'. Next thing I knew we was all fightin'.

I let Devin his me a few times to make him feel like he doin' somethin' then eventually I started beatin' the shit outta him till the point his punches slowed down then eventually stopped.

I pulled everyone off of who they were fightin', and I dragged all the other girls out and me, Calvin and John pushed the dudes out the house.

"We finna go." Sky said catchin' her breath.

I nodded to them then brought Lin to the kitchen and sat her on the counter.

"You know, I told you I didn't want you to get hurt." I pulled out a first aid kit.

"I didn't get hurt. My knuckles are just bleeding. I'm good."

"You really ridin'. No otha girl did this wit' me before. They either watched or called the cops. You real ma."

She grabbed my face and kissed me passionately and shit. I rubbed ha' ass and deepened the kiss. I grinded against her and bit her bottom lip.

"Come on baby." She moaned against my lips.

Smirking, I carried her inta' my room and placed her on the bed.

She took my shirt off me and I did the same to her. Eventually all clothes came off and I slid a condom on and slowly slid inta' ha' while lookin' her in the eyes.

"Mmm August." She moaned bitin' ha' lip."Harder baby."

I placed my hand around her neck and started goin' faster than befo' and she clenches around me. "Damn."

"AUGUST!"

"Hold on baby," he grunted.

"I... I can't."

We came togetha' and we road out or orgasms and then I went to go flush the condom. When I walked back inta' the room I saw Lin was startin' to fall asleep.

"Come on mama. Let's take a showa'." She looked at me like I was crazy and I shook my head. "I promise I won't try nothin'."