10

2 weeks later. Tuesday

Lindsey

I woke up this morning not ready for school at all. I dread that I have to act like Devin's girlfriend. I don't even feel comfortable doing this for the simple fact Devin creeps me the hell out.

I took about a 10 minute shower, lotioned up and put on some jeans, a black shirt, and my black timbs . I also untwisted my hair, so it was extra curly today.

When I got to school, I see August with Cole, Quest, Tony, Stretch, John, and Calvin. He had on some black jeans, a white polo crew neck shirt, and his Space Jam 11s. I really wanted to be all up on him because he was looking like a snack, but I just had to walk right by him. We both gave each other a quick glance, and went back to what we were doing.

I stopped at my locker, and Devin was walking right to me.

"Why ain't you with August?" He asked smiling and in a sarcastic tone. I really wanna knock his ass out.

I forced a smile and faced him. "I told you a few weeks ago. Me and August are done. That's why I'm talking to you."

"So me and you could be together?" He asked stepping close to me. In the corner of my eye I see August wink at me and walk to first period.

"Of course."

"Ight babe." He leaned in to kiss me, but I turned my head to where he kissed me on the cheek. I walked past him and went to class.

I see August and he shook his phone signaling me to text him.

Daddy Aug 💦: I don't like this plan

Babygirl ❤️: Yo ass thought of it 😕

Daddy Aug 💦: Yeah, but I take it back

Babygirl ❤️: Look babe, I realized that if I do this, I'm able to find out some shit about him. Like you said "No matter what happens I love you"

Daddy Aug 💦: Man, Ight, but no kissin

Babygirl ❤️: Do I look like the type to kiss Devin?

Daddy Aug 💦: Yeah, you right. Love you

Babygirl ❤️: Love you too Aug

It's gonna be a long ass week

----

Saturday

August

It been a whole two weeks without my baybeh. Yeah, a nigga was tempted sometimes, but then I remembered what I really had waitin' fa' me.

Today I was plannin' on goin' to the basketball court wit' the guys. I put on some red gym shorts and a wife beater. I got there and saw John, Calvin, Stretch, Quest, Cole, Tony, Pam, Jazmyn, and Skyler.

"Sky, when you got out the hospital?" I asked after I gave all the girls hugs, and guys dap.

"Yesterday. I'll be back at school Monday."

"Ight bet. Have any of y'all seen Lin?"

"She texted me and told me she's on the way here." Stretch said shootin' the ball.

"Yeah, and she has A LOT to tell us." John said while he dunked.. and missed.

"Nigga you straight ass."

15 Minutes Later

"Hey everybody!" Lin said wit' a big smile.

"Hey." We said in unison.

"Okay y'all, so I know the whole plan. Now. They're planning on comin' to Aug's house at 9:30. TONIGHT NOT TOMORROW! They're gettin' in a blue car and the ride to the warehouse is about 30 minutes. When they get there, they're tying Aug to a chair downstairs. They have 3 guards at the front door, so 3 of y'all need to use a silencer and shot them at the same time. When you get in, walk slowly down the steps because they all walk slow as some kind of sign. I have to walk in and pretend I hate August for breaking up with me. I have to slap you and shit. There are also goin' to be 4 guys downstairs with Devin, but they're all in a line on the back wall, so once again use a silencer. When y'all shot them he's most likely gonna run y'alls way, so I'ma quickly untie August and we're gonna take Devin. NOT KILL HIM! Okay?" She lifted an eyebrow at us.

"Well damn. Shawty got it all figured out." Quest said laughin' a lil.

"Forreal," Calvin agreed.

"Well, we got enough silencers, so we good." I said dribblin' my basketball.

"But y'all really need to follow the car with your lights off!" She said mainly to Quest dumbass

Lindsey

"Li, let me talk to you for a minute." Aug said sitting his ball down.

We walk to the restrooms, and August lifts me up.

"I miss you ma!"

We kissed roughly, then he licked my bottom lip for entrance and I allowed it. He rubbed me through my leggings and kissed my neck.

"Aug, we can't. Not right here." I said through moans.

"Yeah, you right. Just know, when we don't wit' all this I'm fuckin' the shit outta you."

He kissed me one last time and we went back to the group.