12

Saturday night

9:20

August

The whole crew is in two separate cars. We already have them set to where the lights are completely off. They're strapped up, and they're sittin' in the car now.

9:25

It feels like time is movin' super fuckin SLOW. I ain't scared for shit though. I've been through worse.

9: 30

I sent a quick text to the crew get ready

Knock Knock Knock

Here we go.

"Wassup?"

"This gun nigga," Devin said to me.

Last thing I remember is me gettin hit with the butt of a gun.

Skyler

I saw August get hit with the gun and then him and some guys dragged him to their van. That's when we pull out after them.

About A Hour Later

We got to the warehouse and Me, Calvin, and Pam walk up to the guards.

"It ain't October, so there's no candy for y'all trick or treaters." One guard tried to joke.

The other guards laughed, and Me, Calvin, and Pam shot them, but Calvin stupid ass forgot his damn silencer

"NIGGA WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YO BLACK ASS!" I whispered.

"Shit, man I'm sorry! I didn't know it wasn't on!" Calvin started to panic.

We waited about 10 minutes to see if someone would come up, but no one came, so I guess no one heard it. I swear if we die I'ma kill Calvin.... oh wait.... Never mind.... SHIT NIGGA I'M NERVOUS! OKAY? GO TO SOMEONE ELSE POV!

John

This fucking nigga Calvin. Anyway, I walked first and then remembered that we needed to walk slow.

"Y'all remember WALK FUCKIN' SLOW!" I reminded mainly to Calvin.

"Ight nigga damn!" He semi yelled to me.

"Wait, here's another entrance.. Look, Jazmyn, Quest, Stretch, and Cole go that way. Calvin, Tony, Pan, and Skyler come with me the right way." I told them. Yeah this was against the plan, but we still gotta test the options we're given.

Lindsey

When they sat August down, he was still out of it.

"Look bae. Me and the guys are going upstairs to get some more rope and some duck tape."

"But Dev, you know I wanna tie him up." I played along.

"Listen. Just hit him up while we upstairs okay?"

"Uughh! Fine!"

Devin and the guys went up stairs and I turned my attention to August.

"Aug... August"

"Mmm Li? We here?" He opened his eyes a lil.

"Yeah, but ummm.. I'ma have to slap you."

"Wha- DAMN LI!" He yelled.

"I'm sorry! I just have to."

"I get it bae, but just know I love you," he looked me in my eyes.

"I love you too baby"

The back door opened, and I saw Jaz, Quest, and Cole.

"What the fuck? I told y'all the fuckin' way!"

"John said-" Jazmyn started.

"Nigga! Does John really know what's finna go down?!"

I heard slow steps goin' down the stairs.

"Dammit!" I threw my hands in the air.

"Y'all stay outside, duck down, and keep the door slightly opened." I said to them.

Devin came down and tied August up, and all I could do was watch. My baby. God knows how much I've been messing him.

"So NIGGA! The reason why I brought you here is because you stole what was mine, but she's mine now."

Before he could look at me I looked down at my nails.

While Devin kept sayin' his whack ass speech, I heard slow footsteps. I reached in my belt loop and grabbed hold of my gun. I saw Quest peep in through the door crack and I winked at him. I turned my head to the stairs and saw John's blue foams reaching the bottom step.

"DEVIN SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I yelled and clocked him in the back of his head and his guards started to run towards me. John, Pam, Tony, and Cole shot them, and Skyler helped me untie August.

"Baby, are you okay?"

"Yeah, yeah, but let me get this nigga."

He walked towards Devin and he gained back conscious

"Listen.... please... don't... please..." Devin begged.

"NIGGA SHUT THAT SHIT UP! I SHOULD KILL YO ASS!"

Oh shit...

"Babe-"

"NAW LINDSEY! THIS NIGGA TRIED TO KILL ME FOR YOU, AND YOU DON'T EVEN LIKE HIS ASS."

Then August blacked out. He started beating the SHIT out of Devin. Me and everyone else pulled him off and left. Before we left, August threatened Devin that if he didn't get rid of the bodies he will have to get rid of his whole families bodies. And he meant every word.

When we all got to my house I told Pam and Jazmyn they could share one room, and one of the guys could have the other guess room. I honestly didn't care where they slept unless it was my moms room.

I got up stairs to mine and August was already layin' on my bed.

"Babe, are you alright?" I asked sitting on the edge of my bed.

"Yeah, Let's just take a shower and go to sleep."

And that's what we did.