22

Lindsey

I'm at the photo shoot and I'm waiting for the other model.

"Lindsey?" I heard someone call me.

I looked up and I was in awe. I couldn't believe this.

"Emmanuel!" I pulled him into a hug. I knew Emmanuel since 6 grade, but I moved away and we haven't kept in touch. He was my first crush. And he's looking sexy as hell right now. His perfect curly hair, pearly white teeth, and carmel skin. Baby daddy material.

"It's been so long."

"Yeah, I know. I've really been missing you." He wrapped his arms around my waist then cupped my ass and I instantly started blushing.

"Lindsey and Emmanuel on set!"

He sighed heavily and then we walked to the set.

----

"I really enjoyed shootin' with you." I said walking out

"Me too, but this time lets keep in touch"

We exchanged numbers and then went different ways. Now it's time for August.I rushed back home and put all of August's stuff in a trash bag.

"So it's official huh?" Sky leaned against my doorway

"I mean, he still won't hear me out, so it's whatever. This fuckin' fame thing is gettin' to his damn head."

"Hmmm, well, I'll be here when you get back."

"Oh, and I have somethin' to tell you, but it can wait."

August

It's been about 5 hours after school was over and Li still hasn't come by. Maybe she isn't-

*Knock Knock Knock*

I went to get the door and I see Lindsey standin' there wit' my stuff.

"Are you gonna stare or get your stuff and let me get mine?"

I closed the door behind her and she walked up to my room. She sat my stuff in my closet and began gettin' her clothes.

"Li, stop."

"What?

I walked up to her and picked her up. I pinned her against the wall and then kissed her passionately and deeply. She didn't hesitate to kiss back. She started grindin' on my dick and I instantly got hard.

I carried her to my bed wit'out breakin' the kiss and then took her shirt off. I massaged her breast through her bra. She took off my shirt and pants, and I un-hooked her bra and took off her pants.

I rubbed her clit through her underwear and then took them off. I started eatin' her out while she arched her back.

"I've missed you so much baybeh." I said against her second pair of lips. She moaned and the I stuck my tongue in her deeper causin' her to back up a little.

When she came, I put on a condom and started enterin' her slowly then gettin' faster. She wrapped her legs around my waist and moan quietly in my ear.

"You're so big A- Aug."

I kissed her and went faster than I expected.

"AHH, RI- RIGHT THERE!"

I kept pumpin' in the same spot and then she started makin' scratches on my back.

"AHH FUCK! IMMA-"

I came in the condom and threw it out grabbin' a new one..

When I slid it on Lindsey flipped us over so that she was on top. She started ridin' and bouncin' at the same damn time.

"Oh, Shit!" I said while closing my eyes tightly and clenchin' my teeth. She kept going faster.

"S-Sl- Slow down."

She covered my mouth with her hand and went even faster.

When we both came, she laid next to me and we started kissin' again. I licked her bottom lip for entrance and she allowed.

"I'm sorry I didn't let you explain." I said against her lips.

"It's okay. Sorry for-"

"You ain't do nothin' ma." I held her close to me, "I love you so much. I don't wanna lose you again"

"I love you too Aug."

While pulling her closer to me, I slide back in her. She thought this shit was ova'.