13

August

I woke up this mornin' next to Li, and she looks so beautiful while she sleeps. She looks so at peace. I could really get used to wakin' up next to her. She wiggled her feet and turned her head the other way. I got up and made EVERYBODY breakfast. I know that's some shit a girl should be doin', but the girls in this house sleep like niggas. Ain't shit wakin' them up but the smell of food or loud ass bangin'.

When I finished damn near everybody ran they ass to the dinin' room.

"Well damn."

We all ate in a comfortable silence, and then Pam, Jazmyn, Calvin, John, Stretch, Quest, Cole, and Tony left.

"Well, I'm off to the doctor, because they need to check my wound. I'll see y'all." Sky said walkin' out the do'.

"Bye Sky"

Me and Li stared at each other for 2 minutes until I grabbed her by her waist and kissed her with so much passion. Kissed down to her neck and heard her moan softly in my ear, and that caused me to go down to her chest. I placed her on the counter and took her leggings off.

"I missed you" I said against her lips rubbin' her clit.

"Ahh.. I missed you too baby."

I took off her underwear completely and ate her out. I stuffed my tongue all the way in and Lin started moanin', and tightened her legs around my neck. I kept going faster and faster and then she came in my mouth.

I went back up to her neck and French kissed it and left hickeys. I took a condom out of my back pocket, because I was plannin' on fuckin' her soon, and slid it on my dick.

I pushed myself all the way in her and she screamed my name just the way I like it.

"AUGUST!!!"

"You so tight baybeh."

"Aug..."

She stuck her nails in my back, and I went in rough, strong, and faster.

"Baby... I... Imma... I'm finna..."

"Cum wit' me."

We both came, and I picked her up and went to her bathroom. We got in the shower and started round two. I backed her in the shower corner and lifted up her leg. I placed my other hand on her lower back and thrusted in and out.

"FUCK girl."

Li threw her head back and I started goin' faster than I thought I would ever go.

"Babe pull out." She moaned.

"What?"

"Pull out. You have no condom on."

I pulled out quickly and came on the shower floor.

"Good lookin' out babe." I got out the shower and wrapped my towel around my waist.

This ain't the first time this happened. Why doesn't she wanna get pregnant? Is it because she doesn't think I'll be a good father? Is it because she doesn't want me to be the father of her baby?

My thoughts were interrupted by Lindsey gettin' out of the shower.

Lindsey

What the hell is wrong with him? All I said what to pull out. What's the big deal?

"Babe. What's wrong with you?" I asked

"Nun"

"No really, what the fuck is wrong with you?"

"Why don't you wanna get pregnant?"

"Maybe because we're still in heigh school and I'm not ready." I shifted my weight from my left foot to my right.

"So.."

"So?! Aug you're being so fucking selfish. I have dreams and I know you do too. And on top of that, we're only 17. What the fuck would we do with a baby? Look, you know what... I'm not even gonna stand here and argue with you." I grabbed my matching bra and panty set and went back into the bathroom to get changed.

Like forreal. I ain't tryna be no teen mom. Don't get me wrong, I wanna be a mom, but not now. And besides. My mama would kick my ass.

August

Maybe she's right. I don't know. I got my extra clothes that I left and Li's house and got changed. I have a black Obey short sleeve shirt, jeans, and my black foams.

Lindsey came out with a grey hoodie, some jeans and her white converse.

"Look baybeh, I'm sorry. I know I shoud've thought about US as a whole instead of just thinkin' about me. I don't ever wanna pressure you into doin' somethin' you don't want to, and if you aren't ready to have a child then I respect that. You know I love you." I stepped towards her.

"I love you too. I promise when we're older we'll have some little rascals running around. Okay?" She smiled to me.

"Bet. I was thinkin' about going to the mall."

"Yeah same. Let's go."

----

"Babe, do you like this?" I asked holding up a sweatshirt.

"Well.... if you wanna look like a white boy, then sure!"

"Sarcastic ass.." I rolled my eyes

We went to a few more stores and basically we cashed out and went our separate ways. When I got to my house there was a note taped on my door

Aug,

I got rid of all the bodies, and I wanna say sorry.

I'm sorry that I caused problems with you and everybody else I've caused problems with.

This will be the last you and everyone else will hear from me.

As of now I'm dead.

I have no one and when I realized that I became a total asshole.

Tell Li that I apologize

-Devin

This nigga gotta be bullshittin'. I unlocked my do' then put my stuff up. First, I decided to call up my mama because I ain't spoke ta' ha' in a while, then Lin's mama just to check up on ha' too, but she ain't answer so she may be in a meeting, then Lin.

"Aye baybeh. I think we got a lil situation."