5 - Gaining their Trust

The knock on the door the next day, wakes me up. It gets louder when Mark doesn't get up and answer it. I get off the couch and walk towards the bed. "Mark." I shake him. "Hey, Mark!" I do it harder, shouting now. He's still knocked out. 

I go to the door, "Who is it?" I ask, standing in front of it. 

"I need Mark, not you." I think that's Junior. 

"Well, I can't wake him up right now." I scoff. 

He laughs. "Slap him, bite him, fuck him... just do whatever. I just need him up... like right now."

I sigh. "MARK!" I shout at his ear. He just stirs and pulls a pillow to cover his face. I can't really hit him, I've tried it last night and failed. So, I lean down and bite on his bare shoulder real hard. 

"AARRRRGGGGHHH!!!!" 

"I was just following orders," I shrug my shoulder when he turns to me with his gritted teeth and red eyes. 

"Mark. Open the damn door." Junior shouts from outside. 

Mark huffs before getting up. He unlocks the door and leans his sleepy head on the wall, his hand on his hip and his eyes closed. "What?"

"I need the runner, bro." Junior says. He glances at me on the couch then back at Mark. "We're falling late on our deliveries."

"Send someone else," Mark says in his groggy voice. 

"We don't have anybody else. Jack's still inside. The boss sent the other one to Busan." 

Mark opens his eyes and stares straight at Junior. "We can't trust her, man."

"We don't have a choice, do we?" Junior raises his voice. "Let's just send Yugyeom with her."

"No." Mark's voice gets louder, too. He thinks for a while, then he turns to me. "I can't trust him with her." 

"We can't lose our clients, Mark. If they go against us, it's gonna be your responsibility. You know that."

He closes his eyes again. 

"Besides," Junior crosses his arms over his chest, "you're not the only one making decisions here."

"Fine." Mark scoffs. "Let Bam go with her."

I clear my throat and the two look my way. "You don't expect me to go out like this, do you?" I get up and let the sheet fall to my feet. "I need my clothes."

"Damn it!" Mark grumbles and I see Junior nodding his head as he bites his lip. Horny fuck. I roll my eyes at him. "Where are her clothes?" He asks Junior who only shrugs his shoulders. 

Mark lazily walks towards his closet, rummages for a while and then tosses me a pair of sweatpants and a shirt that would be hugging his body but would be too lose for me. 

"And this?" I lift my hands up, showing them the cuffs already marking my wrists blue. 

He turns to Junior. "You got the key?"

Junior's lips turn up to a smile as he walks in the room towards me. "You damn look so friggin' hot, Mia." He comments, ogling me from head to toe. "You can stay at my place after this."

Oh God. I grin, showing him a fake smile. Then shake my head. "Just...get this off."

My hands feel like it's been freed from a cage after years of being inside. I twirl it around, sighing in relief. I then bend down and pick up the clothes Mark had tossed earlier. I feel Junior's hand on my ass, grabbing it and giving it a squeeze.