17 - Switching Sides

XXX - YEY!!!!

"Stay with us!"

Is he serious? Is he giving me another chance? But, why? I stare straight at his eyes, my brows still creased in confusion. 

"Will you?"

I don't know what to say. It's just a big WHY?

"You can't? You prefer to die then?" His angry face is back and he's gritting his teeth. 

Do I? 

He hits the wall with his fist, and before I can react, his lips have found their way to mine. His body moves forward, pinning me against the wall. 

What the fuck is he doing again? 

He pulls away just as quickly. "You know I won't hesitate to kill you now, don't you?" 

I know that. Maybe that's why I won't stop trembling under his hands as he grips my arms real tight. "Mark..."

"What?? Huh?" He pushes me on the wall, harder. "Do you really want that?"

"N...No..." My voice is shaking. 

He crashes his lips on mine again. "What?" He says between his teeth as he bites on my lip, tugging at it harshly. He then pulls my jacket off and rips my top in half. 

"M..Mark...." 

"Why? You like it better with that asshole? Huh?" He then lifts me and throws me to the bed. I just look at him, not really understanding why I'm starting to get turned on when I should be scared by now. I know for sure that he's just gonna fuck me up before getting rid of me ... completely. 

"No."

He works on my jeans and they, too, get pulled off my legs together with my shoes. It's not hard for him to strip the remaining clothing off me cause I'm just laying there, not even moving. I just close my eyes as he hovers over me. I feel his teeth on my skin again as he nips on my shoulder down to my breasts. 

When I open my eyes, he's gotten rid of his own clothes, too. FUCK! I think it's the first I've seen him fully naked like this and the little fear I was having earlier is stripped off, going down with the pile of clothes on the floor. 

"So, will you..." he goes back on top of me, his erection pressing hard on my leg, "just stay with us.... for real this time?"

I'm not sure how my arms are already around his neck and I'm pulling him closer, "I will." I pull my head up, meeting his lips, kissing him back as he hungrily devours me. 

My legs are spread to the sides and his fingers find their way to my clit. Just with his touches, I become wet....so wet. His fingers are replaced with the tip of his dick, teasing at first then entering inch by inch until the whole of him is inside me. I moan at the sheer pleasure that gives me. My walls tighten around his shaft and he moans, biting on chin. 

He moves his hips and the sounds coming out of my mouth get louder. "Fuck!" 

He props himself up with his hands on both sides of me and his thrusts go faster. "You're mine. You hear me?" He says, ramming his cock harder, fucking me like there's no tomorrow. 

"Y...yes..." I say under my breath. 

"I can't fuckin' hear you?" He goes in deeper. 

"Shit!" I let out as my sanity leaves me. The gusto is just too much. My hips meet his every hard thrust. 

"Say it!" His voice gets louder. 

"Yes." I scream, followed by loud moans as I feel myself releasing. I then push him to the side, his dick leaving my dripping pussy, and I go on top of him. I put his cock back in as I straddle him.