25 - Truth or Lie

"Are you sure it's her?" Old man's voice.

"I think so, boss." Minho? 

"Oh my God. How'd you find her?" The old man again.

"Uhm.... she's been with us all along." Is that Jake?

____

"My little baby." A hand touches mine. "My precious Ji-Hee!" That old man again. But, he's crying. 

"Dad," an unfamiliar male voice. "We're not sure if it's her."

"What are you talking about? Can't you see? Didn't you see it?"

"It's better to have her DNA tested."

_______

I open my eyes, trying to recall all the voices in my dreams. I find myself in a white room. I'm sure I'm not in a hospital though. FUCK! Where the heck am I?

JACKSON FUCKIN' WANG!!!!!! What the fuck! Why'd he do that? What's his problem? And there I was, thinking we were starting to get rid of the barriers between us. 

How stupid was I to fall for his trap? 

I get up, holding the back of my head that is starting to throb. I look around and realize I'm alone. I get out of bed, still feeling out of it. I stagger to get my balance, standing on my feet with my hand on the bed post for support. 

I turn to my left, in surprise, when the door opens. Because of how sudden I moved, I almost fall on the floor. I hold on the post fast enough to keep me up. 

"Miss." The lady that just entered runs beside me, putting her hand around my waist. "You should rest for now." She says, letting me sit back on the bed. 

"I'm fine," I swat her hand away, insisting on walking. "Where am I?" I question her once I manage to stand on my own two feet without support. 

"Miss...you really need to ... "

"Where the fuck am I?" I yell. I'm not back in the GS mansion, that's for sure. Even if there are rooms I haven't been in there, just looking out the window and seeing a different view tells me I'm not even near that place. Instead of trees and mountains, I see tall buildings. It seems like I'm on top of the tallest building in Seoul. 

"Are you up?" 

Obviously!!! Damn it! I take a deep breath, as I turn to the familiar voice coming in the room. "Where am I, Jake?" I ask him, glaring. 

Questions start flooding my mind. Why didn't they kill me yet? Whose place is this? What are they planning? And why the heck does he look at me so different from the last time I saw him? He seems apologetic, his head slightly bent down, his hands fumbling in front of him. Is he perhaps ... scared? But, why?

"You're in yo ... the Big Boss' penthouse," he answers, his eyes still not meeting mine. He turns to the lady beside me, "Go get him, please."

WOW. He knows how to use that word? What's happening here? 

Wait... did he say Big Boss? Like the WOLF founder? He's here? I thought he's never around. 

Minho enters as soon as the lady leaves. "You want anything?"

Why are they being so nice to me? After my escape last time, killing Paul and Glen, shouldn't they be tying me up and torturing me even more? Or even, killing me?

I look from one boy to another, then back again. "What's going on?"

"I think you need to take a sit for this." Minho walks to me, taking my hand and leading me to the center of the room where a small coffee table is and two chairs. "Let's just wait for them to come."