26 - SH!T

GS? 

I wish I'm just hearing things. I wish none of this is true - although it kinda gave me hope when I learned I could still have a family looking for me. It's somewhat a relief to here that I have a mom, a dad, and a brother at that. 

But, Shit. This is not how I wanted it to be. How can WOLF still be involved? GS? Why am I still connected to these gangs? 

I know I said I would accept whatever family I had, whether evil or not. But, maybe that was just me being desperate when I saw Mark's family. Now, I'm wishing I haven't found out about all these. Something in me is stopping me from hugging them and just ... accepting everything. 

If you were me, what would you think? What would you feel? How would you react? 

I have a lot of doubts even. Is this just another bullshit? Is WOLF just using me ... trying to brainwash me to get back at GS because they know I have already infiltrated the rival gang? Is that it? But ... shit ... this boy looks exactly like me .... and the birthmark. Forget about the DNA result, they can fake that anytime. But .... Jungkook. Surgery? I want to laugh at that thought. 

Thankfully, the two leave me to think on my own. I lay on bed, tears not stopping. 

What do I do now then? If .... that's a big IF ... what they said is true, that would make me the daughter of WOLF himself. And IF that's true, that makes me the biggest threat to GS. IF I would believe them, I'd think of revenge, wouldn't I? 

But, right at this moment, I'm still unsure. 

I get out of bed, grabbing a jacket hanging from the closet door. Funny how the wardrobe is full with clothes that fit me. Have they really prepared for this? I put on some shoes and go out the door. 

Minho and Jake are sitting on the sofa, drinking and talking when I get to the living room. 

"Where are you going?" Minho asks, getting up, setting his bottle on the table. 

"I need a gun." I tell him, "And a car."

"What? Why?"

I raise a brow at him. Better use this opportunity to be the daughter's boss. "Are you questioning me?"

Jake gets up then. "MIA!" He says in his very low and angry voice. "You're not supposed to go out yet."

"What the fuck do you care?" I grab the gun from Minho's side and put it on mine. "Keys." I hold out my hand. 

"I'll drive you!" The boy ... Jungkook, comes out from one of the rooms. "Where are we going?"

I don't really know where I want to go. I just want to get out of all these ... maybe think - I know it's what I've been doing lately, but being here is just making me more confused. First things first though .... JACKSON! 

"Just lend me your car." I tell him, I still have that eerie feeling whenever I see his face. 

"Let's go." He says, grabbing my shoulders and pushing me towards the door. 

"We'll go with you," Jake says. 

"STAY!" Jungkook and I say at the same time, turning around the same way, pointing at the boy. 

I see Minho hide his chuckle at the side. I furrow my brows and roll my eyes at him. 

"C'mon." The boy takes my hand and pulls me out the door. "Where at?"

His hand feels warm against mine and that warmth spreads throughout my body. Maybe it's a good time to know more about this ... this story they're making me believe.