28 - And So It Begins

XXX - Before we go to serious shit.

What did he just say?

"Mia," he pulls away a bit and looks down at me, holding my chin up. "I love you."

My eyes automatically close when he leans down. I welcome his lips, slightly parting mine, letting his tongue in. 

One of his hands go down to my waist, the other stays under my head, holding it in place. Mine are on his chest, feeling how fast his heart is beating, echoing my own. 

I give in to his touches as his hand goes up under my shirt, cooling my hot skin with his fingers. "I missed you baby. I hope you just stay here with me." 

I hope so, too. 

My hand goes up to his cheek, the tip of my fingers memorizing every intricate detail on his face. I open my eyes slowly and look up at his mesmerizing eyes, losing myself in his black orbs. I hold on to his nape and pull him back to me, which he complies without hesitating. 

I hold back the tears that so want to come out as his passionate kisses take me to a better place. A place where conflicts don't exist and it's just us. 

His hand starts moving again, caressing my back. It slides down to my hips, down to my thighs then back to my waist where he squeezes it slightly. His breathing becomes ragged and so do mine. 

Hungry for more, I press my body against his, letting my fingers play with his hair, running them down his nape. 

"You're mine, Mia." He kept on saying these words in the past.

He got me, alright. 

Whatever that meant, I let it pass for now. 

My lips turn down to a pout when he pulls away. But, that soon disappears when he hovers over me, letting me lay on my back. His wet kisses go from my chin to my neck. I tilt my head up, allowing him to suck on the suppleness of my skin, biting and kissing. 

He moves lower - to my belly - pushing my shirt up to just below my breasts. He continues with his torment, grazing his lips on my sensitive skin, licking every bit of me. His wet kisses cool me down, his warm breath heating me up again. 

He lifts my shirt up, completely getting rid of it. His fingers hook the straps of my bra, slowly sliding them down my shoulders. He groans as he takes in the sight of me half naked. His shirt goes to the floor, too, right after. 

I let my hands touch his bare chest, moving it lower to his abs, then back up to his broad shoulders, painting a picture in my mind for me to remember in the future. I pull him back down to my waiting lips, thirsty for his kisses, hungry for his taste. 

His hand goes to my thigh, massaging. It finds it way to the hem of my pants, untying the string and forcing itself inside. 

I bite on his lip when he clasps my wet panties, then rubs it gently with his skillful fingers. With our lips still connected, he slowly pushes my pants down. I kick it off me and my panties follow after. I do the same with his pants and he pulls down his boxers. I rub his hard shaft, stroking it from base to tip as his fingers go inside me. 

"Mia." He moans in my mouth. "I want you ... Only you."

I feel the same way. The only difference is that, I REALLY want him. Only him. If I would die and be reborn, I would want to be reincarnated at a time where he would be. 

When I'm wet enough, his digits leave my throbbing sex. I guide his cock, spreading my legs so he could go between them. I release him and let him enter me, slowly.