11. Faking Feelings & Spreading Secrets

The gang of 6 has just met up in the movies.
"Maya?" Riley asks Maya.
"Yeah?" Maya answers.
"I might've told Lucas that you like Zay..." Riley says.
"What? Why would you do that?" Maya asks.
"Why not? You're sort of gonna act like you're dating anyway, you should let him know." Riley says.
"But what if..." Maya starts but she gets interrupted by Zay all of the sudden.
"Maya? Lucas told me something about you..." Zay says.
The entire gang are observing their conversation.
"Oh no..." Maya says.
"So you know what it is?" Zay asks and Maya replies with a nod. "Good, cus I was gonna ask if it was true."
"It..." Maya starts before stopping to look at Riley. She looks back at Zay again. "It's true..." She says.
"How can you like Vinegar chips?" Zay asks looking slightly disgusted and then laughing. "I'm just kidding." Zay says and smiles. He then takes Maya's hand.
"Can't we see this movie?" Riley asks everyone else and points at a chick flick.
"Do we have to? I wanna see this one." Lucas says and points at a movie that seems to be about cowboys.
"Do you have to be so stereotypical, Lucas?" Zay asks.
"So which one do you wanna see?" Lucas asks Zay.
"That one..." Zay says and points at the one with the cowboys as well.
"Well, I wanna see a Sci-Fi movie!" Farkle says.
"Me too!" Smackle adds.
"Goodbye!" Farkle says to the gang and walks away with Smackle.
"Do you wanna see the chick flick, Maya?" Riley asks Maya.
"Whatever you want!" Maya says and smiles.
"So it's two against two." Zay says.
"Come on, let's watch Riley's movie." Lucas says to Zay and then looks smiling at Riley who looks at him smiling back.
"Okay... But I'm not gonna like it!" Zay says.

The 4 get out of the movies again, Lucas and Riley are holding hands and Zay is crying and wiping his tears with a little piece of paper. Farkle and Smackle comes along.
"Good movie?" Farkle asks Zay and smirks.
"It was so good but so sad." Zay says.
"So you watched the cowboy movie?" Farkle asks.
"I don't wanna talk about it." Zay says through the crying and sits down on a bench.
"Well, I guess it's time to take our ladies home?" Lucas asks Maya and smirks.
"Oh, come on! I saw you weeping a little as well!" Maya says to Lucas.
"I got something in my eye!" Lucas says.
"Yeah, right!" Maya says.
Everyone says goodbye before Farkle and Smackle walks away one direction and Lucas and Riley another. Zay is sitting on a bench still crying.
"Come on." Maya says and drags Zay with her yet another direction.

Zay and Maya are walking towards Maya's house while Zay suddenly stops.
"So, can we stop for a second?" Zay asks and sits down on a bench.
Maya sits down next to him.
"I feel that I need to talk to you." Zay says.
"Can I go first?" Maya asks.
"Uhm, yeah." Zay says.
"So, tonight was really difficult for me." Maya says looking at Zay.
"Why?" He asks.
"Because, Riley and Lucas were holding hands and kissing and; being all over each other. And it bothered me." Maya answers looking at the street.
"Oh. Oh." Zay says. "So you're not in love with me?"
"No." Maya answers still looking at the street.
"Good, because I wasn't really feeling this." Zay says and laughs but Maya doesn't even react. "Hey, it's gonna be okay, Maya."
"How can you believe that?" Maya asks and looks at him.
"Cus it always does." Zay says.
Maya looks at the street again.
"So, it bothered you cus you were jealous of them. Because you wanted to be with one of them?" Zay asks.
Maya nods and then looks at him.
"But not the one you think." She says and looks away.