30. Lucas' Girlfriend

Riley, Lauren and Josh are in the living room while suddenly, everybody comes back out from her bedroom but Maya and Farkle.
"Where's Maya and Farkle?" Riley asks.
"I don't know, I guess they had something to talk about alone." Violet says.
"Or she's planning on ruining the plan..." Riley mumbles quietly with a worried look on her face.
Suddenly somebody knocks on the front door. Josh gets up to open and Lucas walks in with his arm around a short, light-skinned, blonde girl getting everyone's attention but mostly Riley's and Lauren's.
"Hey, man. Long time, no see." Lucas greets Josh smiling.
"Agreed." Josh answers also smiling. "And who's this?" He asks.
"I'm Allison, I'm Lucas' new girlfriend." She announces.
Everybody drops their smiles.
Lauren looks hurt but tries to hide it as Riley gets irritated.
"Oh, well, hi Allison. You're, of course, also welcome to game night." Josh greets her politely.
"I've never seen her before, how did you meet?" Lauren asks while slightly but barely noticeably clinching her jaw.
"Well, Allison has had a crush on me for months but hasn't said anything until just the other day and we went on a date yesterday and really hit it off." Lucas explains.
"Right! She's one of the quiet one's in our history class." Smackle says. "She always has cool erasers."
"How do you notice that?" Callie asks.
"I've got Asperger's. I notice details easily." Smackle casually answers.
"Wait, what's your definition of cool?" Zay asks.
"I don't have a personal definition, but in this circumstance, fashionably attractive or impressive. She has erasers that looks like all kinds of stuff, for example, an ice cream eraser." Smackle responds.
Zay raises his eyebrows in a not bad-face as Maya and Farkle comes back out of Riley's bedroom.
"Who's this?" Farkle asks referring to Allison.
"This is Lucas's new girlfriend, Allison." Riley says and Maya can tell she's annoyed by it.
"Oh, well, how nice for Lucas." Maya says.
"Why?" Riley asks and then realizes that came out wrong. "I mean, maybe it feels just as usual for him." Riley says.
"You mean, if she's not the girl of his dreams?" Maya asks.
"Yes, I mean, I don't know." Riley says.
"Well, I think it still must be nice for him to finally have gotten over you. And, it releases the tension between all of us." Maya starts. "Now I wanna play some games. With Lucas and Allison, and Callie and Violet, and Lauren."
"I bet you do." Riley mumbles.
"Anyway..." Farkle suddenly says in a successful attempt to end the argument that only Riley, Maya and Farkle understood anything of.
"So what are we gonna play?" Allison asks.
"We were gonna play the couples game, but..." Zay starts but gets interrupted by Josh.
"We are playing the couples game, but we're gonna change it up a little, so, Allison, why don't you play with Zay?" Josh says pointing to Zay. "He's Lucas' best friend so now's your chance to get to know him!" He says.
Lucas looks doubting to the suggestion but doesn't get a chance to say anything.
"Okay!" Allison says excitedly and goes to sit down next to Zay.
"And with the rest of us, we'll play with our best friends." Josh continues. "So, Riley and Maya, Farkle and Smackle, Callie and Violet."
"So, you and I are gonna be in one team?" Lucas asks Josh with hope that he doesn't have to be with Lauren.
"Oh, no, I'm the game host." Josh says and chuckles. "The only one's left are Lucas and Lauren, so for now, they are a couple." He then maintains. "So, we have team Rilaya, Smarkle, Zallison, Viollie...?" He stops quickly. "Sure, and team Laurcas. Great! Let's begin."