Chapter2 : the moon light

I called Delilah as soon as I left the interview. She answered after the first ring.
"Hi! I'm pretty sure you got the job...am I right ?" She said.
"Sorry, I did my best but ..."
I tried acting like I didn't get the job.

"Quit bluffing, You're set off to get the job just by your resume, and with that outfit you're wearing they'd hire you,no questions asked "
Well she was right. 
"Yes! Oh my god! I did it, I got the job!"
I screamed excitedly.
"Yes ! Wohoo! celebration time ! meet me up at home now we'll have lunch then make plans for tonight I'll invite David and the others "

She didn't even wait for my reply.
So I guess I have to go back home same way I came here. Taxi.

Getting home, I figured Delilah wasn't there yet.
I took that time to change into something comfortable and have a snack.

As I sat down in the comfort of my own bed.
My bedroom door came flying open.

"Whoa!"
"We're here! Wait why aren't you dressed ?" Delilah asked seeming so surprised.

"Well I thought you'd take longer, plus maybe we'll have lunch here?... And hi David and Jenna where's Liza and Sed ?" I answer ask at the same time.

"They'll meet us up later "David answered.

While Jenna came rushing towards me and hugging me.
"Congratulations Boo!" She said.
"Awh! Kids these days they grow up so fast" David dramatically said while wiping a fake tear.
He joined our hug crushing the both of us in the process. Both me and Jenna.

"Here!  I got you these killer shoes and this dress and this is exactly what you'll be wearing "
Delilah said while handing me the things.

Me scanning them in my hands.
they look beautiful. I said to myself.
Not really my go to look, but still so beautiful.

"Wow! They're amazing!"

Satisfied with my reaction, Delilah smiled and dragged me towards the bathroom that was linked to my bedroom.

"Take a shower,  we'll order pizza, it'll be here when you're all done "

She winked, and closed the door at me.
How can I get ready with an empty stomach?

..........................................

Of course Delilah didn't stop after forcing the beautiful outfit on me.
She had to do my make up and hair as well.

She did a smoky eye look on me with red popping lipstick and straightened my tall brown hair. So now it was almost touching my butt.
I couldn't recognize myself in the mirror.
But it was a good kind of 'I couldn't recognize myself ' situation.
I loved it.

So now we're on our way to this new club/lounge called 'the Moon light '.
I was with my sister in her car while David and Jenna were in his car.

We arrived at the place.
To say it was crowded was an understatement.
"I don't get it ! It's not even a weekend" I say surprised.
"People don't care anymore Bella, why have fun only on the weekend when you can have fun everyday"
Delilah enlightening me the matter.
Surprisingly I could see myself quoting her, in different situations of course.

Anyways, since my friends were the ' people ' it took us no time to get inside.

"Hi Belle look at you being a big girl with a new job and all"

This is Liza for you ladies and gentlemen she is 'the bad girl of the group also known as party/trouble girl.
Anything but the boring girl that position was already taken by me.

"Shots for everyone! " and this is Sed.
Both Sed and Liza seemed to match each other, everyone thinks they do except for them both.

"Ah no! I have work tomorrow I really shouldn't be drinking, it's my first day guys!"
I say.

"You shouldn't be saying that when you're with us girl "
Liza pat me on my head. O K.

First I just tried to sit there and watch them gulping drinks one after the other one, but somehow they managed to make me drink.
and now my head feels so light and I felt like dancing, so I got up and went to the dance floor.

Dancing! and moving my hips with the rhythms.
It felt so good so liberating.
Along with feeling other people dancing around me.I lose myself to the moment.
Somewhere during that dancing I felt someone's presence.
And it got closer and closer and then that presence turned into a sexy voice that whispered into my ear.

"You really shouldn't be dancing alone don't you think?"
A deep husky voice or in simple words a really sexy voice spoke out. Those words rolling out perfectly in the space between us and landing right into my ears sent a shiver down my spin.

I don't answer. I just kept dancing closer and closer to him.
He came closer and started dancing from behind me.
We were swaying our hips in sync not bothered by our surroundings. Or at least I wasn't.
Soon after, I went ahead and placed his hands on either side of my waist while he guided the dance from the back, I just relaxed into his touch , and laid my head on his chest.

"I'm glad you're here then "
I finally managed to answer him.
I doubt this was the effect of alcohol but I'm gonna blame it on the drinks I had nonetheless. For I am sure I won't be saying nor doing any of this .
The dancing turned into something else as soon as I spoke,  he turned me around, so I was now facing him.
I couldn't see his face because of the dim moving lights.
But for sure I saw his mesmerizing blue eyes that captured me in them.
The way he looked at me now ...

"You don't know what I could do to you right now"

"I'm pretty sure you won't be doing something I don't want "
I felt like challenging him , but where is this coming from, I know it's my voice but it's not me.

I felt him leaning closer and closer to my face and slowly brushing his lips on mine but passing them and kissing my jaw line.
The moment I felt his lips touching my skin I had to hold my self up, I literally was about to fall, he stopped briefly to look at me.
Sooner he resumed only now he was sending soft kisses all along my neck and up my jaw line occasionally sucking on my skin.
With each action he did I was giving up to his touch.
I felt like another person.

At this point I was holding on to him grinding my body to his.
And after I felt something poking me on my stomach, I knew the effect I had on him was much BIGGER than that he had on me.
What we're doing wasn't dancing related anymore.

But then he stops.
Cupping my face in his hands and looking me in the eye, as if asking me a question...
I just nod in return...

-------------------------------------------
I hope you liked it !
Also I'd really appreciate it if you vote ❤️thanks