Chapter 30

Isabelle POV
"Dad I'm really nervous." I say looking at my dad through the mirror, he was right behind me .

"Don't be darling" he said pulling me up from my chair and kissing me on the forehead.
"It's your big day enjoy it while it lasts " he says excitedly.
"I know " I say sighting "thank you for making it so perfect. Having you here with me makes it better. But I miss mom "
He half smiled.
"I miss her too, but this is your happy day don't be sad. I'm sure she'd want you to be happy as if she was here with us"
"I am happy dad"  and I hug him.

"Speaking of family I should go call your sister, I sent her to check on something "
He said excusing himself and leaving.

  Looking at myself in the mirror.
White gown, perfect hair style and make up.            

   Every girls dream and I wouldn't have asked for a better person to get married to. Just that last thought made my heart flutter.
"Married " I said to myself "In a few minutes I'll be a married women" I smiled to my reflection. Right then the door opens and Delilah comes in.
"it's time"
She said coming towards me to help me move with my dress, because it was big and had a long tail at the back.

After all the ceremony and seeing the people enjoying them selves with the food and dancing.
And more importantly marrying  the man I loved. Everything just  felt perfect.
We had so much planned ahead.

Nicholas POV

Did I ever think I'll end up marrying? No.
Did I ever think I'll fall in love? No.
Did I consider this scenario when I first met Isabella? Not even close.

But here I am looking here in the eyes. Forgetting all about the guests around us and the priest waiting for my response... my response!
"I do" I say loud and clear.
Isabelle smiled, and it brought warmth to my heart.
"You're now husband and wife. You may kiss the bride"
That's all I needed to hear.

  We left the wedding as soon as I could.
But I had one more stop before heading out to our honey moon. I dropped Isabelle in our hotel suite and went to see my father in one of the meetings room.

"Come in"
"Here! I'm a married man now" I say to him. I've always thought about saying this to him. Only now that I get to say it, I'm happy and proud.

"Congratulations son! You did great" he hands me a paper and asks me to sign.
"What is this?"  I ask.
"This is why I wanted you to get married. You've earned your share in the firm. You're legally the owner of Harris&her now"

  Was it this easy all along? I don't know but what I know for sure is once you make the right decision all the right things will starts finding a place in your life. 

    I left the office and called Liam to inform him of the news but his phone was off. He was at the wedding just now, how could a best man turn off their phone on the wedding day?

   I went back to the suite where I left Isabelle.
She's already changed into... into... I can't concentrate on describing when she's in a sexy red night gown and looking back at me.
  Man I don't know what person am I even turning into...

We were both laying on bed and remembering all our time together not feeling guilty about it. I never did feel guilty this is mostly from Isabelle's part.
"Oh I forgot to tell you this" she reached out for the night stand and caught a white envelope.
"Here, Liam gave this to me earlier and said I should give it to you"
  Curious I open it right away and it was a letter.

It started with Dear brother...
Going through the letter line by line. Reading carefully making sure I don't miss any word.
He was my brother all along and he had to keep it away from me?
  He finishes the letter with.

*I took my share of fathers property but I refuse to take any part of the firm or the work. I wish I was brave enough to face you but I was put in this situation pretty much like you are right now.
  I only know this before you because your dad wanted me to convince you to get married. I tried my best but I'm glad you stood your grounds and married the one you truly love regardless of all the pressure put your way.
Good luck and we shall meet soon. Brother.*

                                                                   The end