Chapter 5: I messed up

Nicholas POV

From the very first time I saw her dance she looked attractive to me.
It's as if I was pulled towards her.
And so I went and danced with her.
I couldn't control myself, even her sweet voice had an effect on me, there wasn't much I could think of but wanting to be with her,  have her at that exact moment in every way possible.
Those feelings controlled myself until I found my self running to the exit with her trailing behind.

All I know about that night is that it was not like any other night. Not to me and sure enough not to her. I was her first time.
As soon as I knew that I had some doubts to continue but everything felt right.
  She felt that was the right time and I was the right person. And I gladly grant her her wish.
I was never someone to care for a girl ever since the incident I've grown to stay alone. No one gets hurt that way.
But last night I felt something and I hated being alone.
I woke up the next morning to find the girl laying her head on my chest with her hair was covering her face.
I still don't know her name.
I wanted to ask her, her name, to look at her and caress her face. I haven't had the chance to do any of that not even closely inspect her face yesterday as most of our encounter was in poor lightning. At the club and sure enough after.

She's sleeping quietly and peacefully. That idea stopped me from waking her up.
But I came to think of it some more. Last night was great I don't want to ruin it with an awkward morning talk. I had to leave for work now . So I haven't much time.
I got up to take a shower and do my morning routine. Glancing every now and then to check if she had woken up.

Before I left I remembered I should at least inform her.

Since I don't have any of her informations.
"Should I ask for that on the note, or should I write mine?"

I'm pretty sure she'll write me her number and leave it,I mean she's in my house, so she knows my address she should give me some information about her without me asking.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I just went straight to the office.
All the way I thought about her and I regretted not looking at her or ask for her identity.
For 3 years I refused to get attached and all it took from this girl was: one night.
So I wasn't really in a good mood, because now it is all up to this unknown girl.

Once in my office I started checking all the paper work that needed reviewing.
Then I called out Emily to see how the new girl is doing.
"Emily ! How is Ms.brown doing?"
"Uhm sorry sir but she's not here yet"

"What do you mean she's not here ? It's 9:20 "
I said angrily.

"I called her phone but I think it's off " Emily answers.

"Well... that just shows how much of a responsible woman she really is ... If she somehow makes it here, ask her to come straight to my office " I say to Emily and hang up.
I'm not in a mood to have workers slacking in their first day of work.
She better have a valid reason.

I continued with the work I had but after some time I get a call from the reception.
"Sir , Ms.Brown just came and she's on her way to you " I hear Emily say.

I tried calming my self .
I need to hear her out first:
I got up and faced the window ... this view always calmed me down even in my stressful of days.
I looked at my watch just to be sure of the time.
Ok she really is late, I say to myself again.