Chapter 3: Mr.Sexy

I was never sure of anything.
But something was right about this moment.

In split of seconds, I found myself outside.
Him in front with me tugging behind him, running.
Yes we were running now.
I see him signaling for a taxi.

He opened the door, pushed me slightly inside and got in seat next to me.
When the car started moving, he said:
"I'm too distracted to drive" he answered my unspoken questions, all while rubbing his face and looking in the other side, away from me.
"Are you kidnapping me now?"

"Agh! Just don't talk we'll get there soon"
He groaned loudly and whispered the rest of the sentence in my ear.
That was a reaction I didn't expect, but sure enough I liked. I just started giggling, which he didn't like as I heard him make a sound of disapproval.

The car went faster and so we got there (what I assume is his house )fast.

He payed the driver and got out of his seat in no time then came to my side and opened my door. Before I could react or comprehend what was happening, his lips came crushing onto mine.

His kiss was full of power and dominance although his lips were soft and pulpy.

We went on exploring each other through the kiss. I moved my hands up his chest to his neck and to his hair , and started pulling him even closer .

While all of this was happening we somehow managed to get inside the house. And I realize that just now.

He stopped the kiss and got away from me.
he smirked at me and just like that my legs were on either side of his body and he was walking up some stairs holding me up.
He continued kissing me before he pushed me on a bed. I assume.

"oh we made it to the bedroom already?" I ask.

"Were you enjoying the ride? Don't worry you'll be having a better one soon enough"

He went on top of me, and I just flipped us over tired with him being in control.
Just as we left off he picked my lips and they continued their dance, only this time his hands went along my dress and unzipped it.
Needless to say the process was messy because of us being in a dark room, where the moon light coming from the big windows was the only source of light.

We stopped abruptly allowing me to take off my dress. He studies my body.
"You're so sexy right now , you don't even know what I'm about to do to you!"
How can something sound so threatening and arousing at the same time?
He just started ripping my bra throwing it god knows where and then flipping us over, so he was towering over me.

"Now is your turn"

I of course had to pull off my clumsy ways and try to rip off his shirt. He seemed to get a laugh out of it and then took it off. Going for his pants right after.
"Let me !"
Unzipping his pants ever so slowly enjoying every sound the zipper was making .
I then let him throw away his pants he took off his boxers and I was met with a glorious package.

....................................................................................
there's so many events that are going to take place , I hope you just bear with me

Love Su ❤️