Chapter 2

Kaden's P.O.V
I'm currently at the pack grounds training the young kids who newly shifted, they're all exhausted, I mentally grinned knowing that I'm hard on them and yet they try to impress me.
"Alright it's enough for today, go back to your home's and rest and don't forget we have early training tomorrow" I shouted and dismissed them all "I'm proud of you my Beta" My Alpha a.k.a my best friend Alex patted my back "how was your meeting?" I asked him as he was supposed to meet the Black Wood pack "it postponed, they had an issue with a rogue hurting a kid at patrol" he sighed "fucking assholes, I hate those filthy rouges"I growled as I remembered a memory.

"it's fine though, for the next meeting you must come with me, so keep yourself free," he says before going to his room. I groaned when someone tackled me causing me to fall back, I smiled as I heard small giggles "I caught you Kaden" my nephew Logan hugged me with his small hands.

"aww you caught me my ninja" I lift him along with me and started tickling him causing him to laugh loudly, "when did you come bud?" I asked him as I walked to my room "I came with grandpa, he's now with grandma" I nodded "okay you can play till then I'll go and have a shower okay!" he nodded and went to the playroom.

I showered and changed into tracks and a t-shirt, I saw Logan dozing off on the bed "Logan get up bud, you need to eat dinner" he slightly opens his eyes and smiles "I want chicken Kaden" he mumbles sleepily, I chuckle and nod while walking downstairs with him clinging to me.

"hey mom, dad" I smile at my parents who are sitting at the dining table with Alpha and his parents, "hey son" my dad smiles and takes Logan so that my mom hugs me "my baby, you're growing so fast" she sniffs making us all laugh "mom I told you not to watch those stupid TV shows your becoming too emotional these days" she glares at me and pouts when I kiss her cheeks.

"Alex, Kaden" a voice screeched loudly making us groan, soon we both are tackled by Amanda who is Alex's sister. "OH I missed you guys so much" she hugs us making us smile at her. She's 18 and went on a trip with her school "if you missed us why did you go in the first place" I huff crossing my arms "yeah we know you didn't miss us" Alex pouts. Amanda rolls her eyes "fine I don't miss you guys, because I had the best time since I didn't have two overprotective brother's following me every day" she says while walking over to our parents and hugging them.

She's always annoyed that we keep her under watch 24/7 and no un-mated guys get to come near her. She calls us overprotective and demands to give her freedom, but after what happened to my sister Lily, Alex and I have become more protective over her.

"what will you guys do when she finds a mate?" her dad George asks with a knowing grin "she's not having a mate till she's 30" Alex grunts and I nod in agreement "you guys suck, I'm sure I'll die a virgin" she glares and huffs "they were always like that, even with Lily" my mom chuckles and wince when she realised what she said. I give them a small smile before excusing myself.

I slowly walked out of the packhouse and made my way towards the garden which was my sister's favourite place, my eyes burn as tears start to form as I remember our memories.

"you can't catch us" Lily laughs as she runs along with Amanda as Alex and I chase them, "you guys can't go away after doing this to us" Alex roars, they added some colour to our shampoos making us look like clowns. I catch Lily and we go rolling in the mud, I groan when my back hits the fence and she laughs looking at my hair "you look so cute" she pinches my cheeks, I growl lowly and lift her over my shoulders as Alex does the same with Amanda "payback time" Alex smiles wickedly as we run to the lake "noo I just washed my hair" Amanda yells. We laugh and stop when we reach the river "you can't do it to your little sister's, you guys know that we love you right?" They both give puppy eyes. Alex and I laugh knowing their tactics "on the count of three....one" I shout and lift Lily higher "two" Alex chuckles when Amanda tries to get off from his hold. "three" we both yell and jump into the water with our sister's.