Chapter 30

Kiara's P.O.V

"Is he awake yet?" Alex whispers as he and Kaden walk into the room where we are treating the hybrid. I sighed shaking my head "no, it seems like his wolf is taking his own time to heal him, like it's still thinking whether or not to heal him" Bella frowned as his body temperature rose again "damn he's heating up again, Care-bear give me that potion" She takes the potion made by her and slowly opens his mouth making him drink it. "why would you think his wolf is fighting him?" Alex asks again while Kaden just keeps quiet as he observes the hybrid's body "there may be many reasons for it, he may have lost his mate or his Vampire side is fighting for dominance or something else but we just don't know the reason yet" Bella replies to her mate.

"Why did he find a connection to you?'' Kaden speaks for the first time since we returned from the rescue mission. "we think it's because, Kiara is a guardian angel but Aurora and Brenda think otherwise, they think it has to do something with the prophecy" Caroline answers and I watch Kaden tenses up at the mention of prophecy.

"Okay why don't you all go to sleep, I'll be here till morning as Mason is on Patrol duty for the night and if anything happens I'll call you guys okay?" we all nod at Caroline and leave her with hybrid and went back to our rooms.
As soon as we entered our room, Kaden suggested I take bath to relax but I know he wants me to clean up the hybrid's scent on me.
He has been on edge from the time we returned as he is suppressing zaymar from taking control whenever I'm near to the hybrid, so not in a mood to argue with him, I walked to the bathroom to wash off the scent to ease him.

After having a relaxing bath I came out to see that Kaden is already sleeping on my side of bed tucking my pillow close, I found it so adorable that I couldn't help but take some pictures of his current position.
After admiring my mate for some time I decided to finally join him in bed.
But as soon as I joined him, he flipped us making me gasp in shock as I thought he was asleep.
"I thought you were sleeping" I whispered "I was just taking in your scent to calm me down," he says as his eye drops to my lips before he leans down to kiss me, I moaned into our kiss wrapping my legs around his hips and pulls him closer making him grunt and kiss me even harder. My one hand goes to his hair tugging it back making him growl in our kiss while my other hand moves to this waistband.

"Kiara" he growls lowly, warning me that he won't stop if I go further but I don't care right now, I need him, I want him to take me here and now, hard and fast, I don't know what came over me but right now all I want is for him to fuck me.
"I want you, Kaden, I want you to fuck me" his eyes widen at my words, his lips form into a sexy smirk "I never knew you could speak something like that dear mate" he whispers slowly pulling away making me whimper at the loss of his touch, he stands up and removes his clothes before climbing on the bed, "tell me what you do want me to do dear?" he asks as his hands slowly pull my pants down while kissing from my hip bone to down my thighs as the pants go down "I want you to" my words cut in middle as a gasp leaves my mouth when his cold lips kiss my inner thighs, a shiver runs down my body as his lips move on my thighs. "you want me to what?" he whispers as he throws my pants to the floor and leans up to suck on my mark making me moan louder than before "kade" his touch is burning my body like hell fire, I'm breathing heavily as his cold hands move inside my shirt, his fingers move to my bra cupping my breasts. I bite my lip to stop myself from making sounds, he didn't quite like that, his eyes narrowed on my lips and in seconds he ripped my shirt leaving me in shock "Kaden" I whimpered as the cool air from the window touched my burning skin.
"Kade please" I moaned as he kissed between my breast, sucking them over my bra and blowing on them, he's torturing me and he knows how much I hate and love him for what he's doing to me "please what sweetheart" he chuckles when I let out a frustrated sound pulling him to kiss him hard, we fight for dominance and I don't back down letting him know how sexually frustrated I'm right now, we both pull away to breathe, "I. Want. You. To. Fuck. Me" I stress on each word looking into his eyes as their turn golden showing that both he and his wolf are agreeing with me. In an instant I'm on my back with him on me tearing away my panties "I'm gonna fuck you hard mate" with that being said he thrusts inside me, I threw my head back as the pleasure jolts throughout my body. He continues to thrust inside me hard and fast just like he promised and I wanted to make me melt into a pool of pleasure.