Chapter 20

Kiara's P.O.V

As soon as we reached the pack grounds we were attacked by some of the rogues "shit" Alex growled as our car was moved aside with a force making us fall forward "let's get out, Kaden take her to the pack house while we will handle these rogues" Kaden and I nodded and ran towards the pack house.

"Kiara" I heard a familiar voice yelling my name, I turned to see Max running towards us "Max where are the others?" I asked in hurry as I couldn't see any of them "the girls are in the basement and Jack is fighting off the hunter's and rogues at the east side" he growled looking at the side where the war is happening "I'll go to the basement, Kaden please go and help my brother" I pleaded "don't worry I've already linked Alex and he's going towards the east, let me come with you to the basement, it could be dangerous for you to go alone" he said as Max agreed with him "no please help my brother, they are fighting with hunter's and rogues, they need you. Don't worry about me, I'll be fine please" he sighed and kissed me before they both shifted and ran to the fields.

I rushed into the house and ran down to the basement to check if anyone is left behind "help" I heard Allison's cry from the saferoom, I pushed the door and saw Ally along with Amanda, Mia with her daughter in the corner of the room. "Kiara" she whimpered holding her stomach she's pregnant, my heart warmed seeing my sister pregnant I smiled warming at her. Suddenly I heard a growl and saw a rogue walking towards me, I twisted my hand and used my powers to throw him out of the window.
I rushed to the girls and helped them to the bed.

"are you all alright?" I asked as I looked for any injuries "wow, I already knew you're a guardian, but what you did just now was awesome" she smiled even if the fear is still lingering in her eyes.
"Mia you okay?" I asked her as she's whimpering holding her huge belly, "I don't think I'm alright, Max is getting slightly hurt and being pregnant is not helping me as I can feel his pain" she cried as Amanda rubbed her back.

"I think you should lay down and try to relax, I'll go and help them" Amanda held my hand "I'll come with you, I'm the luna I have to be strong and fight them" she said getting up "no you can't leave the beta female and the third-female here alone when they both are pregnant. You have to guard them" I said and hugged them all before stepping away. "I'm going to create a shield, so that no one can enter this room this shield will mask your scents, being a guardian I can do that. So be on alert and link the guys if anything happens, I'll be back soon, I'll send Max here" they all nodded, I closed my eyes and started creating the barrier. Once I felt it's done I nodded at them and ran back to the field where everyone is fighting.

"Kiara what the hell are you doing here?" Kaden rushed towards me "I need to see Max, his injuries are causing pain to Mia and she's pregnant, he needs to get to her now" I yelled as I searched for Max among the wolves.
Once I found him fighting a rogue, I ran to him and helped him, "Kiara you shouldn't be here" he said as he shifted back, "get back to Mia, she needs you" I said and held his hand to heal him.
Once done he shifted and ran back to house while Kaden and I fought with the rogues.

Suddenly all the rogues and hunters stopped fighting and walked backwards.
Jack frowned "what's happening?" he growled as the rogues smirked while walking back.

"well well well, isn't it a beautiful sight" we heard a voice making my pack members growl while Jack's pack looked at her in confusion.
"I knew it will be you" Alex growled at her but she laughed like he complimented her.
"oh look if isn't it my precious daughter" she smiled at me, Kaden held me tightly as he felt my fear "daughter?" Jack glanced at me but I didn't look at him in fear of his rejection. "oh my, where are my manners, I'm Dementra, Mother to your lovely sister" she walked towards me as I stepped backwards "you're no mother to me" I held my hand and pushed her away. She stumbled back and smirked at me, but her face turned serious as she glanced at my neck "you're pure hearted" she glared as I smirked at her.
"yes Dementra, I'm a pure heart and I'm not related to someone like you, who is so evil that even tried to kill her own child for power" I snapped. "ahh you're soo like your father, kind at heart and a pure angel he was" I glared as she mentioned my father "you've no right to talk about him, you lost all the rights when you turned evil and killed everyone, you killed him, you killed everyone who tried to save your daughter. I lost everyone because of you" I yelled and charged at her.