Chapter 24

Kiara's P.O.V

It's been a month since I woke up, still, there's no sign of my evil mother. Bella and I along with the other elementals are being trained hard and The person who's training us is my Uncle.
Yeah my father's brother, it was a huge shock to us when we got to know That the person whom we thought as my father was his brother.
As soon as I woke up Kaden told me everything that happened in my dream which wasn't a dream in the first place, I didn't remember anything but only a few things of being tortured rather than that I don't remember anything. Gwen was furious at Brenda for hiding the truth from her all these years so we to Brenda to know the truth, it was a shocking and sad yet happy day for us after we got to know the whole truth.

"On the next day after Kiara woke up"

"How could you lie to me about his death?" Gwen stormed into Brenda's room as soon as we reached the witch town, Brenda just smiled and motioned us to sit, "I didn't lie about anything to you dear, Rick is dead" she replied, "she's telling the truth Gwen Rick is dead" the person whom we thought as my father walked inside and stood beside Brenda. "then who are you?" Bella asked making him smirk "I'm William, Rick's brother who happened to look exactly like him" we all stood there in disbelief and glanced at Brenda to confirm it.
She nodded and walked towards Gwen "think about it Gwen, how can he still be alive even after performing the ritual, you saw his dead body when we buried him" Gwen stood there with no emotions on her face, Valtore was still looking at William unsure about his identity.
"where were you when Demetra killed my father and his wife?" I asked him, he sighs "Sierra wasn't your father's wife, she was my wife" we all gasped and looked at him in shock "yes, she's my beautiful Sierra, a pure and kind heart woman but fate has other plans for us. She wasn't able to conceive which made her depressed and lonely, I didn't know how to help her and at that time your father appeared at our house with you in his arms. I didn't know how a small child could help her so much, Sierra was back to her normal self and she became the mother you needed and you became the light of our life. Your father told us everything about your mother and we decided to keep you safe from her. That was when your father sends the picture of us with Kiara in my arms, you all thought Rick was married to Sierra, even Brenda didn't know about me. We thought it was better if no one knows about me.
One day when I went away to another town for work, Demetra appeared and attacked, Sierra made you run away and cast a spell on her and Rick making Demetra believe that she killed them. After she left Brenda came and with help of her, Sierra and My brother cast a spell on Kiara, my brother sacrificed himself because his death was the spell to shield your powers within yourself till you meet your mate. After he died Brenda took his body to you to let you know that he's dead. My wife and I started searching for you but we failed since we didn't know you were caught by the hunters.
Then we moved away so that Demetra doesn't know about our existence, but we never stopped looking for you and then I heard the news that there was a guardian angel in this pack and Sierra thought of visiting Brenda and rest is all you know"
We all stood there silently as he told us his story. "so where is she?" I asked him wanting to meet the women I thought was my mom.

"here," a voice behind me said making me freeze, I slowly turned to see a older woman of Gwen's age, tears rolling down her face as she slowly walked towards me. "my angel" she whispered pulling me into a hug and started crying calling me her angel, I hugged her back as the memories came rushing back to my mind, me calling her mom, how she used to care about me, singing lullaby to me, playing with me and the last time I saw her was when she told me to run away. "momma" I whispered and she let a sob nodding her head and kissing my head.

********

After that day, Gwen and Sierra became great friends, Valtore was somewhat happy that Gwen wasn't attracted to Willaim because he was still in love with her. Bella started calling Gwen and Valtore as her parents which made them blush and avoid each other so Bella being herself decided to play cupid for those two.
Jack and Alex have increased training for both the Packs and also the patrol has been tight since that day, the sudden disappearance of Demetra made us more suspicious of her plans, according to Brenda and Gwen they think she's planning for something big and we have to be ready for anything. Everyone is being on alert, we decided to build a safe house for the pack members of both the packs, it's being built in between our two packs. It's already half ready and Already some of the people have been shifting to the new safehouse, it will be completed in three more days. With the two strongest packs and Valtore along with his stronger Vampires fighting together, we are strong enough to defeat the rogues and hunters.