Chapter 27

Kiara's P.O.V

"did you pack everything?" I asked Kaden as he got ready, he and Alex are going on a trip to visit other packs to discuss the alliance we have with them and if or not they are going to join us in war.  I wanted to join them but Gwen and mom told us to stay back while Gwen will accompany them, Brenda wanted us to train and we are needed in the pack to protect it in case Demetra made a surprise visit.

"yeah all done" he kisses me before he takes his bag and we both head downstairs to meet Alex and the others.

"Okay listen to me, if any of them refuses just bang their head to a wall until they come to their senses, I mean who would refuse to join an awesome war with the elementals and an angel! Only fools I say" everyone laughs at Bella's words while she glares at us. "whatever" she mummers and turns to her mate "be careful and come back soon" Alex nods and kisses her goodbye, Kaden hugs me for the last time before following Alex out.

"I hope we get as many as possible members on our side" Bella sighs as we both settle on the couch when Caroline and Claire join us "hey" I smile while rubbing Claire's baby bump "how are you?" Bella asks "I would be good as long as the baby stops kicking the hell out of me" she sighs as she rests beside us.
Caroline was taking Claire's place in the pack hospital for two weeks, she's being a great help. We all engage in small talks about claire's baby when suddenly Bella turns to Caroline "hey carebear, I remember you saying that you lived with Demetra along with your mother, but as far as Mason told us about you, your parents were killed by Demetra" I turned to Caroline when the same doubt rises to my chest as Bella mentions her thoughts.

"yes I lived along with my mother it's not a lie and whatever Mason said is not a lie either" she smiles slightly, "how's that possible?" I ask her, she turns to me "I never said she's alive when I told you that I lived with her" I glanced at Bella when I realised what she meant "you mean you're talking about your mother's soul?" Caroline nods confirming my doubt.
"how's that possible? Didn't you perform the ritual to free her soul after she died?" Bella glares as the ritual is the important thing for witches. "I know I'm a horrible daughter, but the thing is I don't know where her body is, Demetra is hiding my mother's body and that's the only reason I was staying with her to get the information about my mother's body" her eyes glistens with tears as she tries to smile.

"did you get the information you needed before you left Demetra's place?" she shakes her head for our question "no I was trying to contact my mom's soul, but Demetra caught me and used a dark entity on my body before she sent my body here" we all nodded at her understanding what happened next. "why don't you try to contact her now? Maybe she will tell you where her body is?" Claire asks after being silent through the whole conversation.
"no we can't do that because somehow my mom's soul is connected with Demetra, so she will know if we tried to reach my mom" Caroline explained, "not if you use invisibility spell" Bella smirks and I can see her brain screws rolling, she's planning something.

"do you know how to cast that spell?"?I frown at Bella and she nods, "but we have to be quick because I can hold the shield only for 30 minutes after that the spell will fade off" she explains. "when and where should we do this?" Claire asks and we shake our head at her, "nope you're not coming with us, it's not safe for the baby", Claire pouts but nods in understanding. "so what's the plan" Care asks Bella who pacing around the couch thinking about something, "we can go to my house back at the witch coven and perform this there because Demetra cant come inside our coven and we'll also have our invisible shield to cover us for some time and there are books I need which may be some help for us, we will start in the night after everyone sleeps and then the ritual to call upon your mom has to be done at 12 so we can return by tomorrow morning before anyone notice that we are missing,  Claire will keep an eye on everything here and if you seem to think that someone suspects or notices that we are not here you will call us" Bella explains her plan.