Chapter 8

KIARA'S P.O.V

We have been driving to the witch town now, it has been 2 hour's already and I'm bored, after that kiss we shared I didn't talk much.

I was so brave when I asked him to kiss me but now I'm damn nervous to make a conversation with him. It's hard to stop blushing whenever my mind wanders back to our kiss.
Honestly, I didn't expect us to kiss this soon, it just happened quicker than I expected, we promised to give us a chance and take things slowly but earlier when he held me in his arms, I lost control and asked him to kiss me and boy it was magical, sparks ran throughout my body as we shared our first kiss.

"what are you thinking?" Kaden asked me snapping me back to present "nothing" I blushed "I may not be able to read your thoughts yet, but I can see that you are breathing hard and blushing and I can guess what you're thinking" he smirked. I playfully glared at him "I never thought you could talk like this" his smirk turned into a small smile. "I was always a flirt Kiara and you're bringing back my flirting nature" I smiled happily "I'm glad that you're changing back to yourself again" he smiles and turns on the radio.

We laughed and talked about many things from our childhood to our college times, I ignored my past before I came to Jack's pack and Kaden observed that I didn't say anything about it, but he didn't press deep into that and I appreciate it, I may have started falling for him but I'm not ready for telling him everything about my past.

After another hour of drive, we reached our destination, I smiled widely when I saw many plants which can be used for my experiments. I glanced at Kaden who was already watching me with a amusing smile "you're looking like a kid at a games store" I laughed " Herbology was my favourite subject" I got out of the car and waited for Kaden to walk around the car and come to me so that we can go to meet the witch.

He instructed me to always stay beside him, I absent-mindedly smiled at him and looked around, "Hello how can I help you?" a woman in her '20s greeted us with a smile "we're here to visit Brenda" Kaden says with a blank face, her eyes widened "who are you?" she asks "I can tell you're new to these because you didn't sense me till now" he smirks "I'm Kaden, the beta of Red Moon Pack" I glanced between her and Kaden who seem to have a staring contest or something. I cleared my throat "Hey" I smiled at her, she looks Confused, maybe she sensed I'm a human "umm I'm his mate, my name is Kiara" I move my hand towards her, she smiles at me me me and shakes my hand.

My hand instantly warms, I gasp and pull my hand back, we both glance at our hands, before we can speak further another woman walks to us "to what do we owe a pleasure for a werewolf to visit us" she says to Kaden, she looks like she's in her 40's but yet she's beautiful, maybe some witch powers.

"Good to see you too Gwen and as I told this young lady that I'm here to meet Brenda while my mate Kiara accompanied me, she wants to visit your garden, she's a doctor" he smiles at her. I didn't know that he knew some people here "Haa, she's a beautiful lady, and a doctor?" she looks at me, I smiled and nodded "yes I'm a doctor, currently I'm a pack doctor at Kaden's pack" she glances back at Kaden who nods and turns to me. "oh why don't you go with Bella here" she points at the girl we meet first "she will take you to the garden where we have medical plants and till then Kaden will complete his meeting" I nod happily and turn to Kaden, he sighs and says to be careful while kissing my head and squeezes my hand before letting it go.

Bella nods at me with a smile and motions me to follow her, I give Kaden a last smile before leaving with Bella.

Kaden's P.O.V
"she's a beautiful one you got there Kaden" Gwen smiles, Gwen is the only Witch I knew from this town, I met her when Alex and I hunted for the murderers of my sister, she helped us locating them since then we are in touch, every time we need to locate some people she helps us.