Chapter 14

Kiara's P.O.V

As soon as I glanced at the view in front of me, it seemed like I lost my voice, I wasn't able to speak.

There was a small table with candles and food arranged on it and there was also a small hut just beside it with lots of pillows and a small table with a candle on it.
The night sky with filled with shining stars, the light from the candles glowing the whole place, the cool breeze, and the whole climate is just perfect, romantic and simply awesome. It's the best date I could ever ask for.

I turned to Kaden, who seemed to be a little nervous yet a small smile playing on his lips.

"do you like it?" he asked, without replying with words, I just pulled him down by wrapping my arms around his neck and kissed him showing how much I loved everything tonight.
He seemed to understand and he lifted me in his arms and kissed me back hungrily. We pulled apart breathing hard, I smiled and rested in his arms listening to his heartbeat.
"thank you, Kaden, it's really beautiful" he kissed my head and took my hand "let's get something in your stomach because I know that the girls were so busy getting you ready that they didn't give you anything to eat" he chuckled and lead me to the table.

He pulled the chair for me, I smiled and pecked his cheek before settling down.
He pulled his chair and sat before me, "okay so, I don't know how to cook, so mom helped me to make this for you" he was nervous, I smiled listening to all his rambling, he served pasta on our plates and poured some wine into our glasses.
The whole time I was just watching him talk about how his mom helped him and how Alex, Colton and his dad helped him with this setup.
"I am glad the boys helped me or else it would have been a disaster, you know about me, I don't do this thing. But I wanted to make everything perfect for you" I smiled and held his hands to stop his rambling "Kaden, relax" I rubbed his hands with mine "relax Kaden, I love all this, all these arrangements, this dinner, this date night" I paused and kissed his hands "everything, everything is perfect Kaden. Thank you" I leaned over and pecked his lips making him sigh and smile in relief.

We both continued to talk about how the guys helped him with all the ideas and how the girls made me roam all the mall for the perfect dress.

After eating,  we went on a walk near the water "We all used to come here often, me, Lily, Alex, Amanda. At least once in a month, Lily loved this place, Amanda and she used to have lots of fun here" he smiled remembering his memories with his sister. I squeezed his hands "she's in a better place now and she has left a part of her with us in the form of Logan" I whispered to him. Kaden looked down at me and smiled, his eyes showing the love and respect he has for me.
He held my face in his hands as he kissed my forehead "you don't know how much I thank the moon goddess every day for giving me a mate like you. You've brought me back from my dark past, you make me happy, you made me realise that how much of a fool I was thinking that a human can't be strong. You have proved me wrong my love. Your strength, your heart, your kind nature, everything about you is gifted. And I'm damn lucky to have a mate like you" I didn't realise that I was crying until he wiped my tears away.

I just hugged him tight without any words, this moment doesn't need any words to explain. He may have hurt me a little but he had also proved his love for me and I'm very happy about that.

Just I was thinking that nothing can destroy this moment, I felt someone pushing into my mind and trying to mind-link me, I felt Kaden growl lowly making me realise that even he was disturbed with someone trying to approach us.
I opened my link and was immediately felt Alex's panic "guy's are you alright?" his voice boomed through our minds making us frown at his voice, it seems like he's worried about something. "Alex,  what happened?"  I asked him and Kaden held my hand as he also listened to Alex, who has been talking to us both.