Chapter 26

Hello Everyone

Its been a longgggg time
Hope you all are doing good and I know you all are somewhat mad or upset with me for not updating the chapters frequently.
I'm truly sorry for that, things have been crazy and messed up these days.
When the past crosses your present, the future becomes a tough thing to think about.

Anyhow, I'm here now and more available than before 'cause I left my job. I know I know I'm jobless now but I've plenty of time to think about many things.
And I also have plenty of time to write
So here I am with a new update a.k.a new chapter.

Hoping you all will like this and continue to read my book

~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kiara's P.O.V

It's been a month since we found Caroline at the pack border fully beaten and covered with blood. Mason has lost all his hatred towards her when he saw her lying like a corpse on our hospital beds, she wasn't dead but she wasn't alive either. Gwen said that the loss of her child and the torture she had gone through had made her body shut down, it's like she is giving up on her life but Mason is not ready to give up yet, he has been on her side since that day, always talking to her begging her to come back to him. Jeremy and Dr Pride have been taking care of both of them since Mason doesn't leave her side.

Meanwhile, Alex and Kaden have been trying to find Demetra, even with the information and directions we got from her goons whom we captured when they dropped off Caroline on our borders, we failed to catch her since she had already changed her hiding spot.
Gwen and Brenda believe that Demetra is using some strong cloaking spell to hide the place where they are living, Bella along with them have been trying to find an anti-cloak spell to undo it. We found out what happened to Caroline after Mason escaped Demetra, after Demetra knew what Caroline was doing, she tied her in a torture chamber and allowed her men upon Caroline after that she forced her to agree upon making Mason mark her. Caroline agreed to that only because she thought that she wasn't a pure mate for Mason and she helped him escape so that he doesn't have to know the truth which she has been hiding all these days in her stomach, her Child.

After knowing the truth Mason hates himself, in the beginning, he used to beat himself to get over the pain but Jeremy threatened to kill himself if doesn't stop his madness, so Mason being Mason he locked himself in his mate's room and haven't left her side since then.

"what's on your mind kiddo, it's like a storm in there" William sat beside me, "nothing dad, the usual" yeah dad, I've been calling him dad 'cause it's what he is to me, Sierra and Him may have unwillingly been my parents before but now I want them to be my real parents, Sierra was in tears when I called her Mom and William thanked me over and over for giving him the honour of being a dad. "I still can't get over the fact that I'm a dad" he grins making me chuckle at his face, "get used to it 'cause I'll be here for a long time" I replied, he smiled as I laid my head on his shoulder, he wrapped his arms around me kissing my head "you know you're the only one who's mind I can't read, it's always a storm in there" I smile at that "it's good then because trust me sometimes my thoughts are not good at all" I wink and he glares at me "jeez you impure child now I've to go and have a chat with your mate he has some explaining to do" I laugh out loud when he seriously shook his head and got up to go to my mate.
"what's wrong with your father?" Mom comes with an amused face looking at her husband walking away furiously "nothing new, he's still not over the fact that he has a daughter who's already mated and can have some private thoughts" mom chuckles as she gets what I'm saying but suddenly her smile fades and darkness took over her eyes "Kiara call Alex and Kaden's someone is here" her voice is different and I'm not going to argue now, by the looks of her she's not going to appreciate my questioning now, so I did what she asked me to, "Kaden, mom has sensed someone and she want you guys to come here NOW" I felt Kaden giving orders to everyone to be on alert through our link and I know he's running now. "what happened?" Alex runs with Kaden, Dad and Colton behind him. "we've sensed it too" Bella comes running with Gwen.