Chapter 23

Kiara's P.O.V

I woke up feeling sore, my head was hurting so bad that I winced every time I looked around, "don't stress yourself just relax for a bit" Gwen's voice made me finch in surprise because I didn't know she was in my room "relax sweetie" her fingers ran through my head making me relax under her touch.
"What happened?" my voice was tired like all my energy was drained out, "your mother happened" she hissed in anger, my mind wandered through thoughts and suddenly like a flash of memories everything came back to me, I gasped in shock sitting up breathing heavily, I couldn't believe I did that, I glanced down at my hands which were now clean but I could feel the blood of those wolves I've killed. "no no no" I rubbed my hands over my dress and ran towards the bathroom, I started cleaning off the blood but there didn't come off, I looked at myself only to find my eyes looking dead and black staring back at me. I gasped in horror and fell down "help" I yelled "SOMEBODY HELP" my throat hurts but I can't bear to see myself like this.

Kaden's P.O.V

Gwen and I along with Alpha and Luna were discussing something when we heard Kiara's yelling, I dashed from the office and ran off to our room, her cries were coming from the bathroom. I ran over the opened the door only to see the worst sight in front of me. There laid my mate crying, calling for help in a vulnerable state.

"Kiara" I went to her and pulled her up, "Kaden blood, there's blood on me, I killed them, I killed them all, I'm a monster" she cried wrapping herself in my arms, I held her tight and stood up bringing her back to our bed, "monster I'm a monster" she kept on chanting that, Gwen glared at the window and Bella nodded "her mother is messing with her head, I'm gonna call Brenda, we need to cast a protective spell to stop Demetra from invading Kiara's mind," she said and walked out with Bella following her. "take care of her bro, I and Colton will handle the pack until she's good to be back again, don't worry about us, she needs you more" Alex squeezes my shoulder and walks out closing the door behind him.

I lay her on the bed and wipe her face which is sweating as she keeps whispering something.
I lean down and kissed her lips, "Kaden" my name escapes her lips "I'm here Kia, I'm here with you" I hold her hand in mine, her eyes open and my heart pains seeing her red eyes which once held so much happiness. "she's here" her voice cracked "she's killing me" a tear rolled down her eyes "no no baby, dont give up, please keep fighting, dont give up, she can't win this fight, you are stronger than her, the good always wins, your love and kindness is your strength, fight her Kia, fight her dont let her win" I keep on talking to her and giving her hope, she nods weakly giving me a small smile "I love you Kaden so much" I smiled and kissed her eyes "I love you too, fight for me, fight for Logan, fight for the people you have lost because of her, dont give up on yourself, we all need you, I Need You" I held her tightly.

"we're here" Gwen rushes inside with Bella, "where's Brenda?" I ask as I don't see her with them "she's working from somewhere else, she said she found someone who can help us with Kiara and to stop Demetra" Bella says, "come on, before she completely takes over Kiara's mind" Gwen says and both she and Bella stands at both ends of the bed, Bella stands at her feat while Gwen stands at the headboard holding Kiara's head.

"ready?" Gwen asks, Bella takes a deep breath and nods at her, Alex and others have also surrounded us by now. "Kaden hold her hand you will also be with us while we enter her mind, you can help us" I nodded and held her in my arms tightly, Gwen and Bella started chanting spells, the wind seemed to blow around us, I shivered as Kiara's body started to turn cold, she started shaking in my arms as her eyes fluttered open, her pupils were shifting between her normal colour to black.

Suddenly I felt like air left my lungs and I gasped when I felt I'm no longer in our room, I looked around it seemed like we were somewhere close to Alpha Jack's pack.
"nooo" I held a girl's cry, I made a run towards the direction from where the cries were heard.

There I saw a little girl crying in front of two dead bodies

"Mommy, daddy please wake up, no please don't leave me" she cried holding her mother's hands

"no stop" I heard Kiara's voice, I turned to see her watching the girl cry and shaking her head, "stop it please" she shouted, but all we heard was Demetra's evil laugh.
"Kaden" Gwen was beside me, "she's not able to see us, Demetra is torturing her with her bad dreams and her past events, that girl is Kiara when Jack's parents died, she found their dead bodies after there died, and now dementra is using her long lost hidden memories to haunt her, she's making her weak and vulnerable, if Kiara doesn't fight back, it will lead to the end of her pure heart and to end her misery she will choose darkness and we have to stop her, try to communicate with her, she can't see you, but she can hear you and feel you, go talk to her, help her" I nodded and ran to my mate who was shaking and crying out loud.

"Kiara" she turns around as she hears my voice "Kade?" her eyes search for me, I stepped forward and caressed her face wiping her tears "I'm here, you're not alone" she cries feeling her face where she felt my touch. "they died, I couldn't save them" I continued to hold her face "they didn't die for nothing baby, they died to save the world from the evil, they sacrificed their lives so that you can save the world. They gave up their lives in the belief that one day you will avenge their death's. don't give up now, fight for them, fight for our Love, please fight through this, don't let her win" I pleaded with her, both of us are crying now.

"oh, you think you can save her?" Demetra laughed, I glared at her as she walked towards Kiara, she smirked at us and snapped her fingers, I stood at my spot and even I tried hard I couldn't move at all. "let me go" I growled but instead she laughed "what makes you and Gwen think that you can save her, I'm her mother I've more access to her mind than you people, you can't save her from this, I'm gonna change her every weak point into a dark memory. She will finally give up to the evil" I tried to move but she continued to laugh at my struggles.

"not on my watch," Brenda says as she suddenly appears beside us, "Seriously Brenda, out of everyone I thought you know very well of this spell, you know that no one can stop me" Demetra rolled her eyes and sighed "yes I know it well and I also know how to stop the spell" Brenda smiles gently "I've come prepared with my weapon to stop you" She closes her eyes "he's dead Brenda, he can't stop me" Demetra yells frustrated at the old women.
"that's what you think sweetheart" we hear a male voice making Demetra gasp in shock and a glimpse of fear appears on her face, we all turn around to see a man walking from the woods towards us, he's old as the same age as Gwen, his eyes held power which I've seen before, then and there I know who it is, but I don't understand how the hell is he alive?
"This can't be, you can't be alive, I killed you" she yells at that man who now laughs at her "I suggest you leave Kiara alone or else you know what will happen if I start the Counter~Spell for it" he smirks at Demetra who still looks like she's in shock "LEAVE" his voice makes us shiver in fear, Demetra glares at us and freed Kiara's body from her spell, with one more glance at that person she vanishes in air, "son, take her back, we will see you soon" he smiles at Kiara and kisses her head before walking away with Brenda.

I gasp in shock as we are again back in our room, everyone is looking at us "she's free from Demetra's spell" Bella smiles, I nod in confirmation and glanced at Gwen.
"you've seen him too right?" I ask her because I knew she will see him, she nods sadly as tears roll down her cheeks. "see who?" Alex asks, Gwen sighs and rubs Kiara's head before speaking.

"it's him, the strongest warlock of our generation, Rick Anderson, Bella's and Kiara's biological father"

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~~__~~__~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

Hope you all like this chapter
Yes Kiara's father is still alive (or not)
His story would be told in the next chapter about how he survived and how Brenda found him

See ya soon
Lots of love

Keep reading
Keep voting
And
Of course
Keep commenting

Love
Monika