Chapter 5

Kiara's P.O.V
"Kiara" Claire yelled at me making me snap out of my thoughts, "yeah!" she looked concerned "you okay?" she asks worriedly about me "yeah, I'm fine, why would you ask that?"I gave her a reassuring smile which I know is fake. "you have been spacing out a lot these days, are you sure you're okay?" she keeps her hand on my shoulder "I'm sorry, just missing home nothing else" she smiles at me and nods in understanding "it happens but don't forget this is your home too, a home away from home" I smile at her and we continued to work.

"Okay I'll be leaving now, Coltan is taking me for a date" she smiles widely when she mentions her mate, "wow, go have fun and do something I wouldn't do" I wink at her and she blushes before leaving for her date.

"Kiara" I heard Logan's voice just before I was leaving my cabin, I turned to see he was running towards me with a bright smile of his. I got to his level just before he falls in my arms, making me tremble back like he used to do before. I laugh and hug him "hey there buddy" I ruffle his hair. "I'm going to stay with you for three day's" he held up his three tiny fingers while beaming brightly, I smiled at his adorable face and nod "yay we are going to have so much fun" I match his tone and kiss his cheeks.

I glanced behind him and saw that Julia and Cameron are walking towards us with smiles on their faces, "Hey Julia, hey Cameron" I greeted them,  "hey Kiara, thanks for taking him with you for 3 day's" Julia hugs me, "no problem Julia, I love being with him" Cameron smiles "I left his bag at the packhouse and I told Kaden that he will be staying with you" I nod at him "okay, don't worry I'll take care of him, you guys need to relax and enjoy your trip" they nod at me and kiss Logan's head and hug him "be good, little man, we'll be back soon" Logan nods quickly "okay grandma, grandpa, love you" he kisses them.

We all walk out of the clinic together, Cameron and Julia are going for a break since they didn't have time for each other for a long time. I offered to look after Logan as Kaden will be busy with pack works.

They gave us last hugs before getting into the car, we both wave goodbye and walked towards the packhouse.

"Come on, let's have dinner then we'll have a movie night," I said to Logan and he giggled before nodding.
I lifted him in my arms and walked to the kitchen, the maids gave me a warm smile "what do you wanna eat?" I asked him as I made him sit at the table "Mac and cheese" I laugh and start making two bowls of Mac and cheese.
I give one to him and take one for me, after we finished eating, I clean him up and walk to my room.
Reaching my room, Logan runs to the bed and jumps on it, "movie-movie" he claps "okay, which movie do you want to see?" I ask him as I open my laptop "cars" he drags, I smile and keep the movie he asks.

After watching two movies, he finally dozes off during the second one, moving him slowly I shut my laptop and lay him properly on the bed.

I took my pj's and walked to my bathroom to have a shower, today was so exhausting, getting into my pj's I walked out of my shower.
As I closed the bathroom door and turned to my bed, I gasped in shock. Kaden was sitting o. my bed beside Logan caressing his head.

"you scared the shit out of me" I shook my head and walked towards them, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to, I saw the door was open and thought of saying good night to Logan," he says while looking at Logan.

"okay" I breathed, we have been avoiding each other for one week and this was the first time we have faced each other after that night in his room.
And right now I'm having the most awkward situation in my bedroom, it was a deep silence between us, "I'm sorry" Kaden broke the silence, "huh?" I looked at him confused, l" I'm sorry for the other day in my room, umm I lost control" he looked around my room but never glanced at me, "okay" I whispered "well, it's late I'm heading to bed goodnight" he said and walked to door. "good night" I whispered, he gave me a nod and closed the door behind his back while leaving. My heart clenches in pain knowing that he's my mate but he doesn't want me, I sigh and lay on my bed next to Logan pushing all the thoughts out of my mind before sleeping.