Chapter 18

Kiara's P.O.V

"hybrid?"Valtore growls loudly making Mason tremble in fear," who the hell made you into impossible one" he yells at Mason "I don't know her name but she's was a witch, she turned me with a help of a lone vampire" his voice cracks "they did many experiments on me, every day a new experiment trying to change me into a hybrid, few times I was close to death, the vampire blood didn't blend with my werewolf genes but she managed to keep me alive and a week back they succeeded in making me a hybrid, a very first one among the other in their captives" he sighs "you mean there are other's like you?" Valtore asks to which he shakes his head "no they never succeeded in making the others, Vampire who helped in turning me was weak" Jeremy frowns "how did you escape?" he asks his brother.

"The witch left with her Vampire in search of other elementals and also for the Vampire to feed, the rogues were out for hunting, fortunately, the hunters didn't have weapons for killing a hybrid, both silver and wolfbane didn't work on me and for the vampire, in me, they need to pull out the heart to kill me and as humans, they weren't stronger against me so I escaped from the camp. I don't know how I came here I was on a run from yesterday and slept out of exhaustion which was a bad idea because the wild wolves caught me and the rest is all you know" we all glanced at him, Jeremy and he was still stiff and cautious like they're afraid that someone will hurt Mason.

"hybrids are not supposed to be existing, the council will come for him they will kill him" Valtore sighs "not supposed to exist?" Bella asks slightly confused at his statement "a hybrid is not good enough to be alive on this earth, that's what we all learned from our ancestors, they used to tell us about the story of the hybrid. the story of a vicious creature that's what they were, hybrids were dangerous, wild creatures whom both the vampires and werewolves feared" Gwen explained, Bella nods awkwardly and turns to me to avoid her mother.

"Okay, another storytime then" Alex smiles and looks at Gwen to continue her story.

"centuries ago one of the council member's brother called as Jasper was hungry of power, he always wanted to be the strongest one in the world, at that time the vampires were the strongest, nothing could kill them not any wooden stake was useful, only taking their hearts out was the way to kill them. Vampires were dead creatures as we all know they didn't have a weakness they were the strongest but the only way to defeat them was the Witches powers, the strongest witch can take them down, but not permanently just for a few hours to make them weak and drain the blood out of them and taking their heart out.
Jasper being an evil mind didn't want to be weak under any witch, so he came up with the idea of hybrids. But his ideas were not accepted by the council members, as the three members one of each kind, Vampire, Werewolf and a Witch didn't approve of his idea and thought that bringing a new creature will destroy the people around him.

Jasper got mad that his brother didn't approve of him, he destroyed his home and fled away to create a first hybrid and he wanted himself to be the first one. He went to the rogue king and made a deal with him in exchange for turning him into one if they succeeded. As per the deal, they captured a Witch and Jasper took the Werewolf blood, with the help of the witch he succeeded in transition, but in that process of changing him, the witch sacrificed herself placing a curse on all the vampires that no Vampire will be able to turn into Werewolf. Jasper was furious and his hatred for witches grew stronger. He determined to change all werewolves in that rogue pack, but they all died unable to blend with his Vampire blood, that's when he knew he needed pure Vampire blood and his blood was of no use now since he's a hybrid.

After all the rogues died he decided to visit his brother to show his new life and take his blood, but his hunger grew, he was not able to feed on animals or humans his hunger was for supernatural beings that mean he had to feed on vampires, werewolves and witches.
Soon he went on destroying the witch towns and small wolf packs, he didn't kill a vampire as they were his kind but he didn't hesitate to harm them if they tried to stop him. His actions drew the attention of the council, his brother was mad at Jasper and they decided to kill him. But they underestimated Jasper's powers he was stronger and faster than before, witches failed to harm him, werewolves didn't stand a chance and vampires were weak in front of him. So the council came up with a plan to kill him, some of the strongest witches made a huge sacrifice.