Chapter 19

Kiara's P.O.V

"good morning Brenda" I smiled as Kaden and I walked into her and Gwen's room, "good morning child" her voice is so young even if she is old "I suppose everyone is on the way to here to know everything about elementals" we nod at her and wait for the others to arrive, Jeremy and Mason arrive shortly after us along with Jason.

"Sorry I'm late" Bella rushes inside with her mate behind her "it's fine honey" Brenda smiles and gestures us four to step forward towards her.

She motions Gwen to hand her a box, which looked like a jewellery box.
Brenda opens the box taking out four chains with some ancient-looking pendants on them.
"these are known as the four amulets of nature like four elements. As you four are our elementals now these amulets belongs to you" she hands each of us our respective chains. As soon we touch them, a sudden flow of power felt through our body making us stubble back "the amulets have accepted you as their true owners" she smiled at us.

"you mean to say that these amulets can choose their owners?" Mason asked "yes, the amulets can sense the true intentions of a person, only a pure-hearted person can touch it and only a pure-hearted elemental can feel its power" she explains "but what happens when an evil person touches it?" Jeremy frowns "they wouldn't be able to touch it because it will burn them" we all nod at her and wore our chains.

"4 Elements. Each of these creative elements are necessary for human life, they each have both positive and negative aspects. The Earth without  Water to moisten it, without Fire to warm it, and without Air to surround it, would be a lifeless planet. The elements work in harmony, even though at times their contrary aspects may seem in conflict with each other, to create and sustain life.
You four are considered as siblings, you're ancestors were born in one family as brothers and sisters, the first set of elements were very powerful, we all were under them and no one was able to defeat them.
But the elementals were not born after them yet their bloodline continued, as the generations passed your ancestors separated, that's the reason you four came from two different families. Mason and Jeremy are brothers and so are Kiara and Isabella.
Your parents were also elements that were the second generation of elementals, Mason and Jeremy your mother and father were earth and air whereas here as Gwen and Dementra were fire and water. They all met and started to live with us since every elemental stays together after being born. But as they grew old Dementra's mind changed she grew hungry for power and she was more powerful than the other three. She somehow got to know that if she tried hard she can control other elements too, she thought she will be more powerful if she succeeds in that.
On the day when I gave them these amulets Dementra cried out in pain as soon as the amulet touched her, then and there I knew she wasn't good enough to be elemental. We thought we could change her but we failed as she continued to practise more magic.
But we all got our hope back when she met your father Rick, he was a wise man and pure-hearted hearted he knew all about supernatural beings as he was a warlock, everything seemed to be going good, your mother stopped doing black magic and fell in love with your father. Days passed and once again your mother drifted towards power, your father tried everything to stop her, at that time Gwen helped him. Your mother liked the fact that Gwen and your father were on good terms and cast a spell on your father and made him forget the bond he shared with Gwen but it was too late since Gwen was already pregnant with Isabella.

She left which town and then she met Valtore who helped her and protected her, after Gwen left, your mother became pregnant with you. That was what she was especially afraid of because once an elemental gives birth their powers will be transferred to their offspring's. She tried to kill you but I stopped her and sent her to sleep throughout her whole pregnancy to protect you.
After 9 months she gave birth to you and gained her consciousness, she lost her powers and she was furious about it. So I took you and ran away to Gwen, at that time Isabella was already born. Valtore and Gwen took you both and fled away and I stayed to stop her, she was weak as she lost her elemental magic but she was still a witch and a powerful one like me.
As I tried to stop her I told her that she can gain all her powers back but for that, she needs to be stronger and the four elements should be sacrificed for that ritual, she decided to leave but promised to find all the elements after gaining all her strength. After she left I cast a spell around my town so that she doesn't come back.
After few days Gwen returned with Isabella and told me that your father took you from her. Gwen and Valtore raised Isabella for starting years, he was happy to be Bella's father and he even loved Gwen but one day we got a call from your father saying that Dementra is back and is trying to kill you, at that time your father was married to another witch who loved you as her daughter. I reached their place and got to know about your destiny, you were the key to destroy your mother and you were born as a guardian angel, Sierra and I cast a spell suppressing your powers till you meet your soulmate.
After that, I left to find more answers regarding your future but when I returned everything was gone your mother destroyed them, your father and Sierra offer themselves as sacrifices to save you. I searched for you for many years but I didn't know anything about where you were until you came to us with Kaden that day, we had our suspicions but we remained silent till we knew everything."

We all remained silent as Brenda explained everything that happened during our birth time, Bella was the first to break the silence "why did you lied to me saying I lost my parents?" she asked Gwen who sighed and glanced at Valtore "when we took you and Kiara with us, we got into an accident but Valtore was quick enough to pull you out as I tried to get Kiara out, Rick was also present there, he thought I was running with his daughter and took you away from me saying he will protect you, but after he left your mother appeared, at that time Valtore was still hiding with you in his arms, Dementra promised me to find you both and kill you for her ritual, I told her that I lost my daughter while giving birth and I still have my powers but I was so weak that I couldn't use them, she didn't know about Valtore back then, so she believed me and left saying she will come back. so to protect you I told everyone that I lost you so that Dementra never suspects me". Bella nods at her "but as we continued to raise you saying that you're the orphan child I found, you knew me as your mother and slowly you started being close to Valtore and one day you called him daddy, I was terrified but he seemed to love it and proposed me which I turned down and took away your memories because it was dangerous for you to see me as your mother. After that I forbidden Valtore to see you because I didn't want another supernatural around you, so we told you that we found you after your parents died in a car crash" Valtore stood at the door looking at both Bella and her mother Gwen, I see can the pain in his eyes but yet he smiled at the two women whom he loved dearly.

"so what do we do next? Mason is a hybrid, Jeremy is a werewolf, Bella is a witch and I'm a guardian. How are we supposed to manage to be elementals and defeat Dementra" I asked Brenda, "you all need to train harder, to defeat her you need to use all four of your powers together, she is stronger now and you need to get stronger than her, Alpha Alex I want you to allow us to stay here for some more days so that I can help them train" she glances at Alex, he nods giving her permission. "and while coming to Mason, he is not a fully turned vampire" we all frown at her 'what do you mean?" Mason asks confused "she used the vampire blood to flow in your body without you being dead, you have vampire blood in you to heal you but you will not crave blood like the vampire. but if you ever taste Kiara's blood then there will be chances of you to turn into hybrid fully as the vampire cells in you will be heightened" Mason nods in understanding.

After the meeting we all returned to our works, all the boys went to Alpha's office to discuss the patrol and increasing the training for the coming war, Brenda returned to their town to bring some necessary items and spellbooks for us and Valtore accompanied her for protection while Gwen stayed to train us.

We all decided to prepare lunch while the boys finish their meeting, as we were starting to make lunch Alex and the boys ran down the stairs growling, everyone immediately became tensed and went on alert "what happened? Gwen asked, "the hunters and the rouges have attacked your brother's pack" he growled gritting his teeth in anger. I felt like the life drained out of my body, I stood there frozen in fear, they are attacking the only family I have and here I'm standing helpless. I nodded to myself and walked towards the door only to be stopped by my mate "where do you think you're going?" he yelled, I turned around glaring at him "don't you dare stop me, Kaden, we all know why they are attacking my brother's pack and I'm not gonna let them destroy my family" he sighed and hugged me "we all will come with you along with some of our warriors" I nodded and hugged him back. 

" Bella stays here with the others and guards our pack while me Kaden and Kiara along with some of our warriors will go and help Jack's pack," Alex said and kissed her before we left to my old pack. On our way to the pack all I was able to think was how will I be able to save them and how will they react after they got to know about the truth behind their parent's death. Kaden held my hand in his and kissed me silently assuring me that everything is gonna be okay. I sighed and nodded but the fear of losing everyone didn't leave me, I just hope they will forgive me and I'll be able to save them from my evil mother before it's too late.