Chapter 29

Kiara's P.O.V

One month has passed and no sight of Demetra.
Brenda and Aurora have locked themselves in Brenda's house and since then every day we wait with the hope of getting the location of that damn bitch but every day is a lost cause.
More the time passes more people are worried, but with everything going on these two packs have been closer than before. Some have even found mates between the packs, most of the pack members stay in the new house and only warriors and the higher rank wolves go back and forth to the main pack houses.

Amanda and Allison are huge now and hormonal which is giving both Jack and Noah big headaches.
At Present everyone is in the yard where we have dinner since with two packs it's less place inside the house, "momma" Logan comes walks to me while rubbing his eyes "tired baby?" I pull him into my arms when he nods in answer "tuck him in I'll join you guys soon" Kaden kisses us both as I stand to leave to our room here. "we will come too I'm feeling tired" Amanda says while pulling a sleepy Allison with here, Bella and Caroline are already inside while Claire has already slept. After saying goodnight to both the pregnant ladies I took logan to our room. Since the day we came here Logan has refused to leave our site, at first Kaden found it frustrating but as the danger is still lingering around us He is keeping both Me and Logan within his eyesight.
As soon as we reach our room Logan climbs on the bed and pats the place beside him asking me to join him, I smiled while getting under the covers with him "good night momma I love you" he whispers and pouts his lips indicating that he wants me to give me his good night kiss. I kiss his head and he wraps his tiny hands around me and dozes off.
Kaden joins us after some time, he chuckles at my position and kisses me before kissing Logan. "all good?" I ask him to which he sighs and nods "for now? Yes but we never know what happens the next second everyone is being on edge, Jack and Alex have been trying to reassure them but it's hard when even they are being worried about the war" I smile and pull him towards me urging him to lay down with me "why don't you join us for a nap, I know you have early patrol tomorrow so till then just relax and have a nap it will help you tomorrow" he nods and removes his shoes before joining us in bed.

************************************************************************

"Alpha the council is here," Colton says as he walks in "the council?" both Alex and Jack stiffen in alert cause Council never visits without any severe reason.
"Sorry for the sudden appearance Alpha Jack and Alpha Alex" Auther says as he walks in with Aurora and Adrian following closely behind.
"Aurora weren't you supposed to be with Brenda," Gwen asks "yes but the news we have is more important than anything" her voice shakes making everyone frown seeing the strongest witch in that condition.
"what happened?" I ask as the suspense was killing us.
"as you know Brenda and I was trying to sneak into Demetra's location while doing one of our trails we found something" she whispers "more like someone" Auther growls "Calm down Auther being upset wouldn't save him we didn't know he existed "who are you talking about?" they three exchange glances at my question. "we found an Original Hybrid, a true hybrid who was born not changed" we all gasp in shock and fear after hearing Aurora's words. "but how is that possible, even if vampires were able to procreate at that time we never had a werewolf and a vampire having a child," Gwen says making them nod.

"We all thought the same my dear but when I saw him tied down in a dungeon with bloodshot eyes and ferocious growl. I was in shock that I didn't believe what I saw and if it isn't for Brenda who saw the same I wouldn't believe what I saw there. He was looking the same as his father, no one mistake his identity after all he is the heir of the first-ever council member, Vladimir. His eyes are full of rage his body is weak yet the strength he possesses is much stronger it took several vampires and rogues to tie him down. We have been watching small glimpses of him and I do not doubt it. He is truly a hybrid born to the Great Vladimir" Aurora says as we all listen to her in silence.